• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

D'Lo Brown to make WWE Return

D-Lo could bring me back as a WWE fan, because I've been TNA-Pro for sometime now, and more Anti-WWE, and with a Attitude Era kind of guy like D-Lo returning, it would interest me, as I'm not all too interested in the likes of Batista, Cena, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Matt Hardy, ect.

Was D'lo really that great? I don't remember him being much more than a midcarder at best.

Don't get me wrong, I welcome the guy, especially if he's a face in the midcard division as they're severely lacking there. I just don't think he'll drastically improve the WWE and get them out of their slumber. It would take something huge for that, like Austin or Rock coming back, but we all know 100% that that's not going to be happening at all. D-Lo is a welcome addition, but at best, he'll be on ECW's main event scene. I can't see him being some new WHC contender or something.

WWE.com has learned that former Intercontinental and European Champion D-Lo Brown has signed a Superstar contract with WWE.

I think we'll see a similar thing to what happened when Umaga was resigned. Everyone was thinking that 3 Minute Warning would reform. Then Rosey got fired. people will now think that D'Lo will reignite his feud with Droz. But they'll fire Droz before it can be resumed. That is if Droz still has a job with the company. Ain't seen much of him as of late.

This probably won't end up as much. He'll probably go the same way as Flash Funk. A couple of house show matches. Then he'll be fired when they're having a clear out.

Erm slight problem there Jake, Droz has been out of action for years... From Wiki 'Drozdov is currently quadriplegic due to a neck injury sustained from a failed wrestling maneuver.'

Now personally I can't wait for D'Lo to come back, I think he was a pretty cool wrestler back in the day considering his size and shape although like alot of people I'm not quite sure what they'll do with him.

I say try any damn thing right now. Bring in Ted Dibiase Jr. Bring in D'Lo Brown. WWE needs that kind of talent at this point. I'm just as ill as anybody else of seeing everything concentrated around Triple H, John Cena, a top-talent jobber like JBL and Randy Orton. They need those mid-card feuds, such as HBK/Ramon in 1995. I really want to see WWE improve because those ratings are falling and I don't blame them for doing so. I mean from 6.0 all the way to recently 2.8, that is very damn bad!!!! Even worse than TNA not gaining any considerable ratings from the 1.0 mark. They're understandable. They're still in their growth period with factors holding them down. They've just started out in 2002 and wasn't handed down a promotion like how the WWE was handed to Vince after his father deceased. And plus, WWE has three different brands to entertain fans from. All you have to do is constantly switch up the roster, ignite new feuds and get things going. Don't wait till the ratings fall and your fans are tired to shit of the brands.

So with D'Lo returning to the WWE, I think it can only be a good thing if he's not put in the ring with people like Snitsky and Snitsky gets a victory and D'Lo gets jobbed there on out. Bring back D'Lo. Develop Cade, and Burchill some more. Insert D'Lo in feuds with them and lets see if anything doesn't spark. D'lo has truly only been in the mid-cards but he has truly been entertaining to me when he sticks his arms out and flops his head side-to-side. And god, I love when he hits the Lo-Down. I can't wait to see him back in action.

I always liked D'Lo, but I am not too sure about this return of his. I just don't think it will pay off as many of us hope. I am excited he is coming back, but I can't see him going farther than a Smackdown mid-carder. The one thing that will be cool about this is the headshake, that was cool. He was a solid performer and had some good names for his moves, the Lo'Down, Sky High, and the Real Deal. I loved his trash talking as well. I am happy he is coming back, but I'm not getting my expectations too high cause unless they have something really good for him, he'll be treated the same way he was when he left, that whole urban ghetto, everything you say about me is racist cause i'm black and you're white gimmick. That annoyed me severely not because it was a horrible gimmick, but because of how it was played out and how overdone it has been. I'm just going to wait and see what comes of D'Lo's return.

Same here. i always did like D'Lo because when he came to the ring during mid card matches on RAW in the late 90's, also when the mid card titles could be seen defended lol, he put on one hell of a show. hes what Smackdown! needs. RAW, he wont help their cause but on Smackdown!, he can become a higher midcard player like to take on MVP or something? or maybe even become a main eventer because hes a WWE veteran. what i like about WWE making these guys return is that when they do return after a long time, most of them go straight to the main event spot whether it be high or low. and i believe, highly, that D'Lo could get it done on SD! not to mention, id really like to see him take on Edge or Batista or even, Umaga, if he returns. or no, Id really like to see D'Lo do this. World Heavyweight Championship. D'Lo Brown vs Mark Henry...Now that, is a ticket drawing, money making match. but nonetheless, its always good for us older fans to see these 90's guys come back or even the divas, come back and be veterans of the company and teach these new faces how it really is.

I wouldn't mind seeing D-Lo Brown and Mark Henry teaming up again and possible form a NOD like faction. There's talent like Elijah Burke which there really not doing anything with, why not put Burke, Brown, Henry and maybe Benjamin in some type of new urban faction. There are rumors of a young superstars faction possibly starting why not more, they need to bring back factions. La Familia is a faction I guess but not really a strong or interesting one yet because Bam Neely and Edgeheads are relatively unknown.

I find myself actually hoping for a new "Nation Of Domination" stable. Here is who I would like to see in it.

D-Lo Brown - The leader and mouthpiece
Ron "The Truth" Killings - A solid mid-card guy, someday main event
Cryme Tyme (Shad and JTG) - dominate tag team

Put them on RAW. Keep the group small. Mold them after the Four Horsemen. Merchandise and rating could be huge. They could even help (or hurt) Mark Henry in his feuds since ECW will be taped the same night as RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back