Dixie Carter to shoot with the fans in an upcoming You Shoot

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
TNA PRESIDENT DIXIE CARTER TO TAKE PART IN FIRST-EVER LIVE 'YOU SHOOT' DVD TAPING THIS MAY IN NEW JERSEY, HOW YOU CAN ATTEND AND ASK HER ANYTHING YOU WANT

By Mike Johnson on 2010-02-24 15:22:04

Kayfabe Commentaries announced today that TNA President Dixie Carter will be their guest at this May's Legends of the Ring convention and as part of that weekend, she will be appearing as part of their "Youshoot Live" DVD taping, where fans will be able (for a fee) to take part in the taping and ask Carter any question they would like. You really have to respect the hell out of Carter being willing to put herself "before the firing squad" so to speak as there's no safety net in such a setting.

Full details:

DIXIE CARTER TO APPEAR AS GUEST AT "YOUSHOOT LIVE" AND CONVENTION

It seems with all the TNA talk these days, fans and wrestlers alike would have a lot to say to Dixie Carter.

And now they'll have their chance.

Pro wrestling production company Kayfabe Commentaries LLC and convention promotion outfit Legends of the Ring
have again joined forces for a rare Dixie Carter event in New Jersey on May 14 and 15. Friday night, May 14 will see the launch of the first ever "YouShoot: LIVE!!!" -- a live, audience participation (plus webcam and email!), video taped event, derived from Kayfabe Commentaries' revolutionary "YouShoot" DVD series. First guest of honor...Ms. Dixie Carter. And yes, she'll answer it all.

Saturday morning May 15 Ms. Carter will be the vendor guest of Legends of the Ring & Kayfabe Commentaries for a rare autograph signing and photo op at the Legends of the Ring convention. Both events are held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Mornoe, NJ. Very affordable ticket packages have been released and can be viewed at both www.kayfabecommentaries.com and www.legendsofthering.com.

The partnership between Kayfabe Commentaries and Legends of the Ring was born with their successful co-promotion of the annual "Ring Roasts" event. Kayfabe Commentaries' Sean Oliver says this event moves both KC and LOTR into the upper eschelon. "When Legends of the Ring and Kayfabe Commentaries first partnered on 'Ring Roasts', we knew the model would benefit us both greatly," Oliver says.

"LOTR was already the premiere convention in the U.S., literally recognized and respected worldwide by the wrestling industry. There are a lot of convention-type events but they're the big boys. KC was rapidly recognized as a gamechanger in the wrestling DVD market, with innovative ideas and high-quality execution. Our partnership, with 'Ring Roasts' and now 'YouShoot: LIVE!!!', makes these two annual weekends the must-attend live events in the northeast. Fans know what to save their money for every six months now!"

Legends of the Ring's James Soubasis concurred. "We are very excited about adding Dixie Carter to the unparalelled list of names that do business with our show. We pull out all the stops to bring our fans top talent. Like this...the first and only time a major company owner has guested at a convention. And she chose ours."

With "Ring Roasts" running every October, that left LOTR's May convention slot open for another live event idea. Thus the birth of "YouShoot: LIVE!!!"

"It's a wildly popular series and it's built on fan participation," Oliver began. "So now fans can send emails, get on the webcam, AND stand up and ask a question in person. And what better a guest right now than the owner of one of the majors. Dixie Carter will astound and amaze at 'YouShoot: LIVE!!! She's going to be great!"

"YouShoot: LIVE!!!" tickets start at $20 for general admission. Ticket packages are also on sale which include not only the event ticket, but also an opportunity to meet Dixie, be photographed with her, and get an autograph the following day at the Legends of the Ring convention. Dixie will be at Kayfabe Commentaries & Legends of the Ring's vendor table from 9 a.m. - 12 noon.

With this type of setting, pretty much anything goes and nothing is off limits in this type of environment. Once again, I feel she shows how much more of a Fan Friendly head of a Wrestling Organization she is compared to Mr. McMahon, who simply takes the fans money and doesn't really care what they have to say about his vision for his product. The Audience of One trumps all.

Now what do you think of Dixie's participation in this?

Secondly, if you had the opportunity to ask Dixie Carter ONE question you want, what would it be? To avoid being Warned or Infracted for spam, be sure to indicate WHY the question is important to you.

Rule of this thread again is ONE question, so make sure it is the best question you can possibly think of.

I'm sorry, but everyone knows this well never be a "shoot". Ever. She's running TNA at this point. She should have nothing but good things to say about TNA, and nothing but very polite criticism for WWE. It will not be compelling, there's no way it could be, without her digging her own grave.

Without a doubt, my one and only question would be, "Could you please name all the different ways that you have had sex, and if any of those ways has produced any types of images, still or otherwise, that might be found somewhere on the Internet?".

Why? Because this lady is fucking hot. Dont' get me wrong, I'm not a horndog, and don't usually chase the older ladies, but for this lady, she's hot and loaded with money, and that's attractive.

As far as a wrestling question? Umm..."Will TNA at any point make public the records of their finances, and of PPV buy rates"? I really enjoy that stuff and would love to have those records.

Anyway, the question I would love to ask Dixie Carter is "how does company control get split between you, Hogan, and Bischoff?" I want to know because if these hired guns don't make a difference over, say, a 6 month period, can Dixie just be like "take a step back boys, obviously you aren't worth your weight". I would like to know if she's a strong enough woman to stand up to these men who I'm sure feel like they started the company at this point. I feel like as a wrestling fan, I need to know that she hasn't become subservient to the men she brought in. Yes, I'm concerned that Hogan and Bischoff were a short term surge which got the company a little publicity and got them Monday nights, but if the Monday thing doesn't go well, Dixie needs to have control over the situation and not let the two headed monster overrule her because it is HER company. I just want to know that, as a woman, she has the strength to do what's right for her company, even if it means telling Hogan and/or Bischoff NO from time to time.

I would ask what is your favorite and least favorite thing Hogan/Bischoff have done thus far? It would be interesting to see if she answered truthfully or simply kept to the company line.

First of all of course she seems more friendly than Vince MacMahon, she has too, she plays the role of the Underdog and knows how to play it. Also with Hogan and Bischoff, it gives her a chance to get out more and if something not fan friendly happens, she didn't do it, it was the ruling of Hulk and EB.

Now just as a a fan my question would be:

I know that the company has a new direction but, Why the Knockouts division seems to be less meaningful to the big picture of TNA when it was clear that it was a draw for the company and something that you have praised so much in the past?

End of question.

Why the question? I mean, it makes sense, the whole division has being one of the best things for the company, they have skilled female wrestlers who had put on a show in the past, how come now with the new regime or plan they seem to be like the dog that none wants anymore? I mean from a roster full of performers an two titles on the division now they use 5 or 4 girl in the whole show and maybe only one of the champions if we are lucky.

I think Dixie's participation in this is something different. She definitely has more of a friendly approach to the fans, and seems to care what they think. She has a twitter, and you constantly see the icon pop up advertising it on every Impact. Anyway, the one question I would have for her is, "Do you think it's necessary to have another show to further combat WWE?" I ask this question because since TNA is trying to take on WWE's flagship show, then why not have another show to try and challenge Smackdown? TNA has plenty of titles and a stacked roster as it is, so why not have another show to spread things out.

It's obviously more accessible than anything Vince McMahon does in terms of the fact that she'll be answering questions directly, but it won't have any more substance than the typical kinds of interviews that he does give in a TV studio. Someone will ask a wquestion and her answer will be a boring, predictable one. "We want to be the number one wrestling promotion", "we are trying to be different", "we are looking to expand". Absolutely nothing of any substance will be revealed at all, because it never is in this sort of situation. I'm not cynical enough to say that this is a publicity stunt, but if Dixie Carter says anything remotely interesting in this interview and not just "Vince Russo is a great creative mind" type statements, I'll be suprised.

If I thought she would answer anything decisively, I'd ask what exactly they mean by number 1 company. Do they mean ratings, most money or biggest name value, and if they had a timeframe for when they hoped to acheive it all.

It's going to be interesting to see if the interviewer holds anything back. I've seen 4 Youshoots (New Jack, Sandman, Hardcore Holly, and Honky Tonk), and they'll include ANY kind of questions for the wrestlers. No matter how offensive (which, if anybody's been to youtube, then you know just how dickish people are in the comment section on pretty much any video), the question got asked. And I'm just curious if Dixie will get the same treatment, or if they'll be more respectful to someone of her stature (or if she refuses for any of those questions to be asked beforehand).

Anyway, I like the idea of her doing something like this. Though, at the same time, it could end up costing her if she says something incredibly dumb or inappropriate, but I don't see that happening honestly. But yeah... very cool she would do something like this.

As far as what question I'd ask... Sly's already stolen the perfect question, but I guess another one would be, "Who's the most unprofessional person you've come across so far in the business?" Or something like that. It'd just be fun to see who had the nerve to really stick it to her one time, or flirted with her at the wrong time or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back