• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dixie Carter...Next Knockout Champion ?

World_Series_Attiude

Occasional Pre-Show
Back in the 90's when the WWE was lacking on heels Vince Mcmahon made himself into one and start a fued with the company's top baby face Stone Cold Steve Austin, It became a legendary program !

Point i'm trying to make is the KO's division is lacking right now both heels and faces, so why not do what vince did and have dixie carter become an active wrestler. She's already got her own theme music, what else is there left to do ? What do you guys think of dixie being the next KO champ ? Would she be better as a face or heel ?

The Knockouts Division =/= The entire company.

While Dixie becoming an on-screen antagonist sounds good, making her Knockout Champion would be about as stupid as the Lockbox. Why does making a 40 something year old, untrained executive woman a champion even smell like a good idea? McMahon has a physique that is bigger than almost that of his entire company. Dixie, no.

The difference is Vince has mic skills as well as the charisma and presence, Dixie has got none of them, Vince also had the experience to make him an on screen character since he has been working in front of the camera for years as an backstage announcer and then a commentator, Dixie has no wrestling background, she doesn't have any.Also where does this leave Bischoff and Hogan who are running TNA (on screen of course)

IMO it'd take Dixie sometime to become an effective on screen character, as she is lacking in many things to make her reactions and face expressions seem real and not bad acting

Riaku beat me to it and on top of that since when does the KOs not have heels and faces. Madison is one of the best heels in the company right now and Love has been a clear face for some time now. Dixie as heel boss in a major league type storyline might work but I have my doubts she can pull it off on the mic. Dixie as KOs champ is as pointless as it is misguided.

So just because dixie isn't a bodybuilding like vince, she can't be a wrestler ? People she's got the look and knows the business. I don't know about you guys but i'm tired of seeing a game of hot potatoe with the KO's title between rayne and love. Just imagine dixie going on the view with the KO's Championship...i smell money !

This is horrible.

She has the look? Meh, a milf at a stretch. And she doesn't know the business. Not at all.

The KO title hasn't been a hot potato for a very long time. Not since ODB was around and before Love got suspended. Your idea is a joke and is as bad as Russo getting the WCW title.

Dixie isn't interesting to put it bluntly, I don't really care what she's talking about and I probably wouldn't care if she was KO champion.

Vince has chraisma and is good on the mic, this makes him interesting and makes you want to listen, Dixie has none of these, I barely gave a shit when she said she invited EV2, so her wrestling and cutting promos would be pointless.

So just because dixie isn't a bodybuilding like vince, she can't be a wrestler ?
Yup. That's kinda how the dynamic goes. You can't be an athlete if you're not an athlete.

People she's got the look and knows the business.
She has the look of an average american woman in her early 40's. Have you ever seen a 40 year old woman wrestling with no prior training?

I don't know about you guys but i'm tired of seeing a game of hot potatoe with the KO's title between rayne and love.
At least they know how to wrestle.

Just imagine dixie going on the view with the KO's Championship...i smell money !
"Look at little ol' untrained me! I just beat my professional employee for a World Championship!" Yeah, shout it to the world and make the actual wrestlers look like useless shit. Because when Karl Malone and Jay Leno beat Hollywood Hulk, it looked like a million bucks too.

Give me a break. You compare this idea to when Mr. McMahon was on-screen. Yet, I barely saw him actually wrestle. And when he did get the belt, he

1) Was a Babyface.

2) Retired the belt on the very next show.

Thus making your "comparison" moot.

You WWE fan boys talk like you know her personally when you say she's untrained, maybe she has been training. Her becoming a wrestler could play onto the whole "they" angle, "they" recruit rayne to take out dixie. Ranye challeges dixie to a career v. title match with dixie coming out the winning !

You WWE fan boys talk like you know her personally when you say she's untrained, maybe she has been training. Her becoming a wrestler could play onto the whole "they" angle, "they" recruit rayne to take out dixie. Ranye challeges dixie to a career v. title match with dixie coming out the winning !
If you're referring to me as a WWE fan boy, I'll kindly laugh in your face at the thought. I've been a TNA diehard since 2006 and any regular poster here will kindly tell you likewise.

I already said I'm unopposed to an antagonist Dixie Carter, however making her something she clearly isn't would damage the company greatly. Following your idea would really do more damage than good to TNA especially the Knockouts. Turn the clock back and just look at how bad it looks to have a non-wrestler beat an actual one. Mayweather vs Big Show, Malone/DDP vs Rodman/Hogan, David Arquette vs Jeff Jarrett, Bonaduce vs Young. The result is always the same. Publicity at the cost of an athlete's image. I know Dixie is actually a part of TNA, but it doesn't change the fact that she is totally untrained and unfit. Deal with it.

Look at it like this if dixie was a heel champ, she could hire back awesome king as her backup. Then have kong do a slow turn to face, start a program and end it at lockdown with the two of them having a epic bloody fight inside a cage for the title. Every TNA fans dream match !

Oh please. Dixie looks like a housewife, not a wrestler. This is a crazy idea, hope it never happens. It's fine with the likes of Stephanie McMahon. She was young and come to think of it, she was far better than the current WWE Divas. Dixie on the other hand - hell no. She couldn't even be a heel. Woman doesn't like cutting in-ring promos apparently. SO...nope...

I already find this woman irritating enough to make me change the channel. If she ever became an in ring competitor I might just stop watching. She has no business in the ring, and really, as an on air personality.

Shes no Vince, and when you couple it with all of the stupid decisions she makes and half the stuff she says she would just not be watchable, and this would be a horrible idea.

I can see it now.

Dixie Carter, determined to show (kayfabe, of course) that she is a strong company leader, challenges Angelina Love to a match at Bound For Glory. They pace around each other, and Dixie puts a finger on Angelina- and she falls to the ground!!!!! Dixie Carter covers! ONE! TWO! THREE!!!!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!

But what's this? That isn't Dixie Carter's music that comes on! IT'S DAVID ARQUETTE!!!!! And he tells the crowd that he's not going to let things end this way- not ever again! He challenges Dixie Carter to a match, and just as he puts Dixie in a Boston Crab (and about five seconds before producers in the production truck start committing ritual suicide)-

ROBOCOP IS HERE!!!!! Robocop slowly paces to the arena! David Arquette is backing away scared! And just as Robocop makes it to ringside, the long awaited return of JUDAS MESSIAS occurs!!!!!!!!! The pay-per-view ends, and in the morning Bob Carter is found dead, choked to death on his own vomit.

THAT'S a pay-per-view.

Judging by all the post Dixie would make a great heel, most of you dislike already so imagine how you will feel with her as champ and then think about all the KO's your going to cheer on to beat Dixie for the title. This is what pro wrestling is about the face chasing the mega heel !

there is heel dislike then there's... never should be seen on tv dislike.... wtf... this is a real post... no wonder the iwc is looked at like a bunch of fucking tards.... seriously? ... fucking SERIOUSLY?!?!??

In the history of bad ideas, this would be the worst... The idea of promoters being in the show is not new, but always a bad idea... The whole point of Dixie and Panda was that it wasn't about being part of the show but putting on the show... Between Russo, Jarrett et al there has been more than enough of that in TNA... It didn't work in WCW either...

I was dubious when Dixie began appearing on camera at all... now if she is angling for some matches then it just proves what most feared... she was always just a mark who used daddy's money to get into the show...

The McMahons were the exceptions... Shane got where he did by being in the ring and around it since a boy... he was a ref, a commentator, a business guy THEN a wrestler... he took the bumps, did the hours in the ring to learn and worked hard so that when he finally had a match, I believe in his late 20's it was as good as any of his peers first time out the box... Shane could easily have been a WWF World Champion in the Attitude era... He was that good but he knew it was not his place to be that man... That he took the Euro title for a spell was enough for him and the least he really had earned...

Stephanie worked purely cos of the chemisty with Triple H... if she had "married" Test she would have been off TV in a few weeks... again she dedicated herself to being good... Dixie just bought the same position...

Vince himself, he was ALWAYS part of the show... the trick was no one knew he was the boss till the mid 1990's... He was just the annoying commentator guy to the casual fan... when he was outed by circumstance he ran with it... again, being around wrestlers his entire life meant he was prepared and well trained for the possibility... That he didn't do it when he was a younger man shows the respect he had for the wrestlers... he easily could have put himself in the Danny Davis role in the 80's...

Dixie is at a tipping point... its clear she knows not a damn about putting out a competing show as she has tried everyone from Cornette to Russo to HoBisch to Tommy Dreamer... no one can do it... maybe the last bit of fun before daddy "takes the t-bird away" is to give herself a belt... but turn the lights off on the way out if you do love...

Judging by all the post Dixie would make a great heel, most of you dislike already so imagine how you will feel with her as champ and then think about all the KO's your going to cheer on to beat Dixie for the title. This is what pro wrestling is about the face chasing the mega heel !
It's also about pro wrestlers wrestling. Dixie Carter is not a wrestler, therefor she should stay, I don't know, out of the ring! She does not have to do something she's physically incapable of doing. There lays the entire fault to your argument. She is physically incapable for the job. If this is your view of things then why was Gabe Sapolsky never ROH Champion? I mean making the boss of a wrestling organization seems so brilliant, I don't see why they don't do this. Oh wait, there is a reason. They don't want to do it, they can't do it or they know it's a terrible idea.

I don't understand how people can knock the idea of dixie being champion without seeing it first hand. Dixie may have a rich daddy but she lives and breathes pro wrestling isn't that good enough ? Besides Trish Strasus didn't become an awesome wrestler over night it took time and she got it. I see the same thing happening for dixie

If living and breathing pro wrestling was good enough, our television would be filled with overweight, out of shape men in their late teens and early 20's arguing over who "they" are. TNA likes to hype itself as a *wrestling* promotion, and women in their 40's are a bit too late along in the game to "take time and get it".

If an idea stinks like shit from miles away, you don't need to run your fingers through it and put it in your mouth to be sure it's shit, hoping you find a kernel of corn in there.

Did you seriously just call us fanboys? You're an imbecile. I've seen TNA live and I can tell she doesn't have the physique to do it. She clearly isnt training and it would be dangerous for her and her opponent. How do you not get this?

And Madison is the best KO at the moment. You would cut her for the benefit of your angle. Pathetic

Look at it like this if dixie was a heel champ, she could hire back awesome king as her backup. Then have kong do a slow turn to face, start a program and end it at lockdown with the two of them having a epic bloody fight inside a cage for the title. Every TNA fans dream match !

It's Awesome Kong and I swear you are trolling us now. This entire thing is awful. Do you not understand this. We don't want to see Dixie in the ring let alone in a bloody cage match!

Oh please. Dixie looks like a housewife, not a wrestler. This is a crazy idea, hope it never happens. It's fine with the likes of Stephanie McMahon. She was young and come to think of it, she was far better than the current WWE Divas. Dixie on the other hand - hell no. She couldn't even be a heel. Woman doesn't like cutting in-ring promos apparently. SO...nope...

Everything about this is right.

I don't understand how people can knock the idea of dixie being champion without seeing it first hand. Dixie may have a rich daddy but she lives and breathes pro wrestling isn't that good enough ? Besides Trish Strasus didn't become an awesome wrestler over night it took time and she got it. I see the same thing happening for dixie

Think about what you are saying.

She doesn't live and breathe the business.

And you just compared Dixie to the greatest Diva ever! Trish was shit for years with constant on the job training.

You are trolling now and it's got annoying.

I would love to see Dixie in the ring, just so I could watch her get dropped on her head. Maybe it would wake her up so she could re-evaluate her role in TNA. She needs to stay behind the scenes and get off TV, but I'm afraid its too late for that unless they let Abyss have his way. Hopefully thats the plan. She would never be able to do what Vince did, who was all 'roided out at the time. Her current role is too much, let alone having her wrestle too. Her being champ would be the ultimate display of ego and destroy any thoughts of the Knockouts being legitimate.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Dixie would never shit all over her company like that and I've heard it over and over again that they don't want to create another Mr. McMahon. Another thing is that the fans had legitimate reasons to hate Vince (Montreal Screwjob) and he managed to turn himself into one of the greatest heels in history because of it. He had/has average wrestling ability, so he was more or less perfect for the job. Dixie has nothing that even comes close to that, not to mention that she's trying to be fan-friendly and it wouldn't translate too well if she turned heel for some reason.

While we're at it, let's jump over to WWE, and make Linda McMahon the Diva's champion. She lives and breathes wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back