• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Diva I Quit Match?

buddy_z34

Dark Match Winner
do you see the Michelle McCool and Neidhart fued going towards an I Quit Match? after seeing Michelle's incredible submission and Natties sharpshooter im thinking vince is leaning towards an I Quit Match between them.

maybe at One Night Stand or sometime after that. would you guys be interested in seeing it? i know i would be.

ps.... Nattie pulls off the sharpshooter very nice. im pretty sure Bret is proud of his niece.

I don't think they are gonna put divas in an I Quit Match. That would be, wrong, But I think you are actually mean a Submission match? You did say both of their submission are good, which they are.

Anyway, I actually think this might lead towards a submission match. Even though that would make sense I highly doubt that would happen, simply because they are divas. They won't book them in that kind of match, because of the way divas are booked.

Maybe, but I would rather see Michelle improve a bit more in the ring before she tries to undertake Nattie Neidhart in a specialty match. From what I've seen out of McCool, her techincal wrestling skills are amateurish at most when compared to Nattie Neidhart at the moment. Although if WWE does go through with a specialty match involving both ladies, I'm sure that WWE could water Nattie down enough so that McCool could keep up. Its not like the WWE haven't already watered down some of their other top competitors in other situations so that lesser divas could keep up before, I don't see it being any different for this match if a specialty match were to happen

Maybe a submission match, I think there has been a Diva submission match before *-). It would be better than a Diva first blood match, that would be wrong. Hopefully if they do get together, its just them, no horrible lumberjack matches like they have been doing. WWE seems reluctant to put divas in a technical match though. Hopefully they have Nattie go over, as she should be the WWE Womans Champion soon, to bring life back to the division.

It would be better than a Diva first blood match, that would be wrong.

Man, I would LOVE to see that trainwreck haha. I'd probably buy the ppv just to see how horrible that match would be.

As far as a McCool/Neidhart submission match...makes sense..which means we probably won't get it. They'll probably just have a thousand regular matches where they exchange submissions. I'm getting so damn tired of the trio of Divas on Smackdown/ECW. How many times can you seriously watch Kelly vs Layla, Michelle vs Victoria, etc?

Michelle and Nattie are two of the best Divas in the ring...but that really isn't saying much. It'd be a much better feud than Nattie/Maria or Michelle/Maryse or something. However, I'm hoping Neidhart moves over to Raw soon, so if that happens in the draft, then this submission match probably wouldn't happen.

Haha, like NoFate said, I'd kill to see it, just to see how horrible it'd be...it's a definite no-no, simply because WWE doesn't book their divas so seriously. Say what they want, but WWE divas=eye candy. They have a couple of women who can actually WRESTLE like Mickie, Nattie and Beth, but they don't allow them to showcase much.

If they were serious about their division. A diva submission match would be interesting, if Michelle trains up a bit, she's ok now but compared to Natalia? Yeah right.

I'd love to see a fatal fourway-Mickie vs. Natalia vs. Beth vs. Melina maybe? It'd be a WWE dream women's title match for me if booked correctly...but let me not get my hopes up.

well i dont think mccools submission was all that great..i think its good they havent had a match yet cuz natalya>>>>>>>>>>>mccool...i dont think theyd ever book the divas in an i quit match cuz most of them get released anyways..i guess i could see a submission match..but the sharpshooter is way better than that mccool thing

well i dont think mccools submission was all that great..i think its good they havent had a match yet cuz natalya>>>>>>>>>>>mccool...i dont think theyd ever book the divas in an i quit match cuz most of them get released anyways..i guess i could see a submission match..but the sharpshooter is way better than that mccool thing

The Kneebar is a legit finishing move that is used a lot in MMA, in fact that was the move that Frank Mir used to beat Brock Lesnar with so it can cause an extreme amount of pain.

The kneebar isn't used much in pro wrestling though, and when it is, it usually isn't used as a finisher (but usually a move leading up to a finisher) If Michelle continues to use the move on a regular basis, then I can see the move becoming more acceptable as a finishing submission maneuver

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back