Breaking Point - WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena in an "I Quit" Match

I don't give a shit what sory this match apparently told, it was dull. Considering Orton & Cena work well together I thought it was fucking awful actually. If somebody stamps on your head you'll be slurring ever so slightly. A varied tone of voice throughout from Cena wouldn't have gone amiss.

I'm not sure when being boring became cool, but Orton as well as Jericho need to do some new shit.

I thought the match played out pretty well. Orton's offense perfectly fitted in with his character. However, the major problem I have with this is that the match was so one-sided that Orton's tap-out came out of nowhere. The modified STF looked pretty good but can you really say that Orton had reached his breaking point after taking so little an amount of punishment?

Everyome here knew that Orton may lose to John Cena. I mean Cena will never quit. Orton tried the best he can to beat Cena but he failed big time! John Cena won with the STF are you freaking kiddin me? I'm sure we'll get a big speech from Cena tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back