• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE TLC 2010 - LayCool vs Nattie and Beth - Tag Team Tables Match

I dont think I've ever been this excited for a Divas match. Most of my excitement is because I have seen a Diva go through a table in a long time. Even without the tables, you have the four best Divas in the ring at once. Its not going to be great, but I think it should be an above average Divas match.

Phoenix and Natalya will win this. They need to. Laycool seems like they are on their way down a bit and I think it will be Phoenix and Natalya for the championship in the near future. A win for them will continue to make Natalya a credible champ and Beth the most powerful Diva in the company.

LayCool got their "moment" when they won two Slammy's, as well as the upper hand when they eliminated both Natalya and Beth in the Divas Battle Royal on the way to McCool winning Diva of the year.

And that's where it ends. Phoenix has just returned from injury, and aside from the battle royal, has yet to wrestle an actual match. Natalya is the champion, so she needs to remain strong in her first PPV match since winning the title.

LayCool may have more experience teaming together, but Beth and Natalya have the power and strength advantage to topple LayCool in this one. Hopefully this presents Natalya as a strong champion, and plants the seeds for a future Natalya/Beth feud. Beth and Nattie win this.

Got this one. A scary moment early on in what seemed to be a unplanned bump where Beth landed on the back of her neck as a result of a McCool bump. Glad to see her recover quicky in what could have appeared to be a serious injury. The right pairing won this one although this match far exceeded my expectations. LayCool showed great chemistry as a team in breaking up attempt after attempt to one or the other being put through the table, but ultimately the power of Beth and Natalya was too much for LayCool and the spalsh through the table was a nice ending, and so was the double sharpshooter. The women's division is showing signs of life. **/5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back