DirtyJose, you ass.

Lulz. 380 mediocre posts in 4 months or 419 very good posts (give or take a few from the start) in 12? Hmm.

I'll state this now. rattlesnake, if you want to not think you are a "greenhorn", think again. The time your posts actually matter and people want to read them for insight and not stupidity is the time you're deemed good. 4 months in people saw I had a solid sports mind. Well that and I'm a likable guy with a good mind anyway. 4 months in people see your posts and skip over them. Either post better or quit getting butthurt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lulz. 380 mediocre posts in 4 months or 419 very good posts (give or take a few from the start) in 12? Hmm.

I'll state this now. rattlesnake, if you want to not think you are a "greenhorn", think again. The time your posts actually matter and people want to read them for insight and not stupidity is the time you're deemed good. 4 months in people saw I had a solid sports mind. Well that and I'm a likable guy with a good mind anyway. 4 months in people see your posts and skip over them. Either post better or quit getting butthurt.

Here's the deal David. Please skip over my posts. YOU don't like them. How can you judge for other people? The thing is, you can't.

So fucking LULZ to you.

Also who is getting butthurt? Its fun replying to Jose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back