• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dizzy

Joe was pretty much killed off before they started killing him off even more. I guess they wanted to make the comeback mean more OR they're planning something for his specifically for BFG and he had to get buried and come back a month or two ago before the PPV. No clue.

But as far as "Joe killing shit", well I hope you read spoilers because that's sort of what happens. Not killing but he's getting there. I was never a fan of anyone but Goldberg killing shit. If he can do what he did to Styles in at Turning Point 2005 (I think), though, I'm all for it.

Yeah I read them, but Joe's been dead since the whole Nation of Violence shit. Joe comes back badass, beats the shit out of Booker and attacks Steiner with a knife, and then it's revealed he faked doing that and was MEM all along`

Yeah I read them, but Joe's been dead since the whole Nation of Violence shit. Joe comes back badass, beats the shit out of Booker and attacks Steiner with a knife, and then it's revealed he faked doing that and was MEM all along`
Bleh. So glad I wasn't watching back then. I just want Joe to lose some weight so he's more agile and doesn't look like he doesn't care for his own look.

He is the worst. As biased as they come. He criticizes anyone that mentions something negative from a dirt shit and then uses information from dirt shits. If you speculate anything negative about TNA he tells you you know nothing about what goes on at TNA then he goes on about shit at TNA that is just his speculation.

He is to crappy threads and shitty discussion as I am to bad attempts at humor and piss poor booking ideas.

On the bright side I am always interested in reading the crap he spews and he makes me like ZZ's shit a little bit more.

ZZ - great Bill Murray pic!

Bleh. So glad I wasn't watching back then. I just want Joe to lose some weight so he's more agile and doesn't look like he doesn't care for his own look.

It wouldn't have been that bad if they said they bought Joe AFTER the attacks, but saying he faked each one made him seem like a little fat bitch

ZZ, X isn't one of the guys who bashes TNA just because everyone else hates it, IIRC he was a big fan of it back in 2007/8/9 and just really, really dislikes what's happened since Hogoff came in

Ask him about the Angle/Joe feud.

What Charlie said. I used to be a HUGE TNA fan, even a mark you could say. They helped renew my interest in wrestling in 2006 and I was a die-hard fan and constant defender of theirs up until about midway into 2010, when Hogan and Bischoff really started to turn everything to shit. Which is a shame, because if you look back at the LDs for the late 2009 PPVs and Impact, all you'll see is myself, Gelgarin, and NSL marking out over shit and talking about how awesome the product had become. TNA was on fire then in my eyes. Unfortunately match quality just went out the window with Hogan and Bischoff coming in, and it seems almost like Vince Russo has reverted back to his WCW 2000 era self with his booking.

I don't hate TNA at all man, I love that company. 2005-2007 ish TNA is one of my favorite eras for any promotion, they really had a diverse and excellent product then.

What Charlie said. I used to be a HUGE TNA fan, even a mark you could say. They helped renew my interest in wrestling in 2006 and I was a die-hard fan and constant defender of theirs up until about midway into 2010, when Hogan and Bischoff really started to turn everything to shit. Which is a shame, because if you look back at the LDs for the late 2009 PPVs and Impact, all you'll see is myself, Gelgarin, and NSL marking out over shit and talking about how awesome the product had become. TNA was on fire then in my eyes. Unfortunately match quality just went out the window with Hogan and Bischoff coming in, and it seems almost like Vince Russo has reverted back to his WCW 2000 era self with his booking.

I don't hate TNA at all man, I love that company. 2005-2007 ish TNA is one of my favorite eras for any promotion, they really had a diverse and excellent product then.

:suspic:

Aye Thriller I'm sorry man I forgot you. There were plenty of others. I just remember that it was usually always NSL, Gelgarin, and myself as the main regulars in the LDs every week though back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back