Things that piss you off

My history teacher this year pronounced it "Melk". It made me want to throw a chair. She was completely bonkers, too...scarily so.

I hate it when you're able to correct your teachers, or when they just act stupidly to try and come off entertaining.

People who try and start a political debates in random threads on wrestling forums

the lazy shits who bitch about having to do work AT work, I swear the fucking god kids these days honestly expect to get payed for doing nothing

people who feel he need to be no more than 2 fucking inches away from your danm face when trying to talk to you

old people & PDA, it's just gross folk, just plain gross

people who try to text while driving

people who just plain don't know how to fucking drive

the smell of smoke, more specifically burned insulation

When you ask someone a question and they say "Didn't you see on facebook"

My aunt and uncle set up a facebook account for their fucking dog, not even kidding, shit like that just....ugh.......fucking facebook fanatics:disappointed:

My parents are banned from Facebook by us (me and two sisters) and we refuse to add our step mother.

My friend Evan randomly added someone he barely knew from school. Now that person replies to EVERYTHING.

PDA in general pisses me off, but especially it did in high school. Stop sucking each others' faces off and get out of my way so I'm not late to class!

The dreaded close talker. That shit drives me bonkers. It makes me wanna throw out a stiff arm to make some personal space.

This actually happened at my best friend's wedding recently. The guy who I was ushering with (whom I hate) is notorious in my circle of friends for standing too close to people when they are talking. At one point he walked up behind the groomsman and stood so close to him that when the groomsman tried to get something out of his coat pocket, he elbowed the guy in the face

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR?!?"

McG. Both the fact that he demands to be named something as stupid as McG, and for his usually terrible direction.

Fighting game end bosses. Jesus Harold Christ, why do the bosses on fighting games have to be so insanely hard to beat? They usually move twice as fast as you, can do more special moves than you, and probably do more damage than you as well. Hell, don't be surprised if they have an insta-kill move in there.

And what's worse is how you're completely unprepared for it your first time playing the game. Usually you can beat the other fighters in story/arcade mode easily and then you come to the boss and all of a sudden, you're dead in a few minutes. Just look at any Street Fighter or Guilty Gear game and you see what I mean.

I'm actually a great driver. Overly cautious, but fuck if I'll hit some kid and end up adding to the stereotype.

Thats right, I just a hit a child and my main concern the act not reflecting on my race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back