Things that piss you off

Same thing for people who stop in the aisle in the parking lot waiting for someone to back out and leave...like really, its just a parking spot you lazy sack of shit, why slow EVERYONE else's day just so YOUR worthless ass can have your precious little parking spot...

just anything in general were people pretend to be entirely clueless to the existance of human beings other than themselves.

Fucking parking lots, I seriously will not go to Wal*Mart before 8:00 pm, due to the clusterfuck that is their parking lot, bunch of fat tards, that are to fucking lazy to walk a couple extra feet to get to the damn store, A little exercise won't kill ya folks

Another thing, people who feel the need to bring their dogs with them everywhere they go then just leave them in the car

Fucking parking lots, I seriously will not go to Wal*Mart before 8:00 pm, due to the clusterfuck that is their parking lot, bunch of fat tards, that are to fucking lazy to walk a couple extra feet to get to the damn store, A little exercise won't kill ya folks

Another thing, people who fill the need to bring their dogs with them everywhere they go then just leave them in the car

People who lay on their horn like 2 seconds after the light turns green....or even better yet, when THEY thing traffic is cleared, but cant see what it actually looks like, when you can.

One time this happened, I saw a young girl in the car behind me.....So I decided to make sure she had her attitdue adjusted....I hopped out, walked back, punched her door, and screamed "IS IT FUCKING WORTH IT?!?!"

Into her window. Lulz. I wish i would have had my gun with me, I would have shot that fucker off in the air right nex to her

Ferb is on it though, I hate it when gals call me "hun" "babe" or "baby"

you dont even fucking know me, call me by my damn name.

Sometimes I swap out "sweetie" and use "lovie" or "fuckstick". All are terms of endearment.

Erh, never gotten those, I really just prefer "babe" "hun" "honey" "cutie" yeah, anything that isn't weird, or sweetie.

And yeah I kinda agree Norcal, I'm a little "frightened" by being called those things by girls that don't know me, but it's really only my best female friend who calls me any of those things, so I'm perfectly fine with it.

Ferb is on it though, I hate it when gals call me "hun" "babe" or "baby"

you dont even fucking know me, call me by my damn name.

I answer to all kinds of shit. It's personal preference, I guess. "Hun" and "babe" are common terms used in relationships- you may have to lay the law down with the ladies on this one.

I'll store this tidbit in the back of my mind- I'm sure I've probably called you one of the above at some point. Sorry :blush:

Erh, never gotten those, I really just prefer "babe" "hun" "honey" "cutie" yeah, anything that isn't weird, or sweetie.

And yeah I kinda agree Norcal, I'm a little "frightened" by being called those things by girls that don't know me, but it's really only my best female friend who calls me any of those things, so I'm perfectly fine with it.

I was referring to people that I know and like. I'm certainly not gonna walk up to a complete strangers and say "hey fuckstick, what's going on?". That's reserved for close friends.

I was referring to people that I know and like. I'm certainly not gonna walk up to a complete strangers and say "hey fuckstick, what's going on?". That's reserved for close friends.

Very well, still a little creepy, I guess it's something you really have to get used to before really being fine about it, might just be me.

I answer to all kinds of shit. It's personal preference, I guess. "Hun" and "babe" are common terms used in relationships- you may have to lay the law down with the ladies on this one.

I'll store this tidbit in the back of my mind- I'm sure I've probably called you one of the above at some point. Sorry :blush:

nah, you are fine becuase we are friendly friends, and a GF would be allowed to call me such things, I mean girls who just met me

nah, you are fine becuase we are friendly friends, and a GF would be allowed to call me such things, I mean girls who just met me

Exactly, that shit just makes them seem desperate if you ask me, but then again, I'm guessing "sweetie" really has become the prime thing to call me before you properly know me, so I'm not really sure, I guess I need to make some kind of sticker on my forehead "Sweetie is a no no word"

Very well, still a little creepy, I guess it's something you really have to get used to before really being fine about it, might just be me.

LOL. Nah, it's whatever you're fine with. I just happen to have a few very close friends who are all sarcastic and rarely serious- much like myself. It's not unusual for us to great each other by saying "I hate you". It's all in jest. I don't interact with all my friends like this and I'm well aware that it's not normal.

Strangers are a whole different story. I'm beyond easy going, so I don't mind. But I completely understand where you and Norcal are coming from with this. Get a shirt made that says "I'm not your sweetie". Should clear things up.

I dont think it makes them seem desperate, its just like, how dare you think you are so fucking endeared to me, you havent done shit. Dont call me that syrupy shit when you in reality have not known me long enough to even BEGIN to actually give a fuck about me.

Also, that is what you call small children. Dunno if you cant tell by looking, but I am not a small child.

Get a shirt made that says "I'm not your sweetie". Should clear things up.

That would be epic, I'd need multiple versions at least.

And Norc, yeah I see your point, might just be me that thinks they seem desperate, but I guess it's just due to the fact that I'm not getting those exact comments before I really get to know the girl, which I'm fine with.

Hell I'm fine with waiting for any kind compliment, kinda feels like "yep, earned that one, bout time" :lmao:

People who lay on their horn like 2 seconds after the light turns green....or even better yet, when THEY thing traffic is cleared, but cant see what it actually looks like, when you can.

One time this happened, I saw a young girl in the car behind me.....So I decided to make sure she had her attitdue adjusted....I hopped out, walked back, punched her door, and screamed "IS IT FUCKING WORTH IT?!?!"

Into her window. Lulz. I wish i would have had my gun with me, I would have shot that fucker off in the air right nex to her

Hw did this get skipped over? That is probably the funniest thing I have ever wanted to witness.

Parking lots in general are awful. Especially during the day. And I'm in 100 percent agreement with the ladies calling someone 'babe' or 'sweetheart'. If we're not dating, then call me by my name. Also, in the bedroom, my name sounds better than 'baby' or "Jesus".

Also when you text someone, and they don't text back for the whole day, then they DO text back...you don't answer and THEY get pissed at you. Sometimes... women are just devilish.

People who say "if need help with anything just ask", then when you call them up to ask if they'll help you out with something, they either A.)Don't answer, B.) Tell you no, or C.) say they can but they have to take care of something first and then they'll help you, and never do, if you can't or don't want to help then you shouldn't have offered in the first fucking place

People who say "Have a nice day" after something really bad has happened in you life, I had this happen just last week after my house started on fire, Fireman took our statement, gave us some info, and asked if we had any questions, then when he was done he says it, "Have a nice day", Mother fucker my house just burned down, yeah it's gonna be a great fucking day...asshole

it also happend after my dad died, Coroner said it to my mom after he talk to her each day, the woman just lost her husband of 23 years, not gonna have a nice day for awhile douche

People who say "if need help with anything just ask", then when you call them up to ask if they'll help you out with something, they either A.)Don't answer, B.) Tell you no, or C.) say they can but they have to take care of something first and then they'll help you, and never do, if you can't or don't want to help then you shouldn't have offered in the first fucking place

People who say "Have a nice day" after something really bad has happened in you life, I had this happen just last week after my house started on fire, Fireman took our statement, gave us some info, and asked if we had any questions, then when he was done he says it, "Have a nice day", Mother fucker my house just burned down, yeah it's gonna be a great fucking day...asshole

it also happend after my dad died, Coroner said it to my mom after he talk to her each day, the woman just lost her husband of 23 years, not gonna have a nice day for awhile douche

Reminds me of how people ask "How ya doin?" as a greeting. You dont know me, and you dont actually give a fuck how I am doing, dont fucking ask me that

I heard that one some time ago Norcal, we ended up agreeing that it seems like just a common greeting now rather than anything, and that we don't exactly expect an answer.

I end all my infractions with "Have a nice day". Maybe I'm subconsciously a dick.

When I say something like "Barack Obama hasn't done enough yet to be considered the greatest president ever, or even a good one" to a black person and they flip out and all of a sudden I'm considered racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back