DirtyJose, you ass.

Lmfao are you still on about Dirty>? Man didn't we have this convo about a month ago, just say fuck it and embrace the Dirty. Your not gonna win this fight, never happen Dirty will debate your shoes offa you before it does.

Firstly Phatso stop typing lmfao in every post of yours. Its seriously annoying. And yeah I do not like Jose coz he is a hypocritical racist son of a ******'s bitch and its gonna stay that way no matter what.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2640207 said:
Now that is a topic I could get behind.

You tease.

Firstly Phatso stop typing lmfao in every post of yours. Its seriously annoying. And yeah I do not like Jose coz he is a hypocritical racist son of a ******'s bitch and its gonna stay that way no matter what.

Now this is what I was talking about! Why, all summer I had a group of greenhorn posters following my shit and giving me red reps and angry PM's, and now I'm stuck only with this guy. Shine on, you crazy tiger fucking diamond.

He doesn't write "lmfao" in all his posts. He tends to prefer "lol". I often wonder if he has a nervous tick or was too exposed to Joker gas. Must be weird to be standing next him and he just spontaneously laughs.

DirtyJosé;2640457 said:
Now this is what I was talking about! Why, all summer I had a group of greenhorn posters following my shit and giving me red reps and angry PM's, and now I'm stuck only with this guy. Shine on, you crazy tiger fucking diamond.

I don't rep rep or PM you anymore. You red repped me more than I red repped you. Stop thinking that you actually matter you dumb attention ****e. Why don't you bring up your debate or your e-fed now?

And I do not think I am a greenhorn with 380 posts under my belt.

@Killjoy
No I have seen him write "lmfao" a lot. Its okay if he is like that, as long as I do not meet him, but why mention it when he is posting?

It makes me a sad panda that peoples lifes are so sad that they feel the need to make threads about how people red repped them, go have a wank and relieve the stress, its not a big fuckin deal.

Allright lisiten here you little whiney fucker. I'm fucking sick of you, had it up to the god damn gills with you. Shut the fuck up about Dirty, it's getting annoying. I've been taking shit from everyone in this forum for everything since I joined in 07.

You catching flack from a dude who most likely just does it to piss you off. Get the fuck over yourself and just leave it alone, your not going to win. He's a master debater, didn't you see the tourniment? He's a monster at arguing, ever take it that way? Ever try to find something he might like and talk about it? Fuck no... You've been on the same shit for over two months for no reason. Now you've lost another supporter, I actually kinda felt sorry for you. I know how brutal people can be on the forums when you mess up.

Also if I fell like posting Lol, lmfao,lmao, Lolwtfbbq I'll fucking do it untill slyfox tells me not to. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can post in my posts anyways?

You've pissed me off to no end, you're not getting back the small shread of respect I did once have for you. I show you respect and tell you just to drop it, got to just move the hell on and post. Fuck no you're setting here critiquing my posts and trying and failing at calling Dirty names. Have fun on my blocked list, maybe thats what you should have done with Dirty in the first place.

I just had a full scale meltdown guys. Its actually quite cool you should try it some time. You need- about 2 hours of sleep, because of a monster headake. No money to go get asprin, or to go get smokes for the last 3 days. What does that cause? Phatso to fucking lose it.

Oh boy looks like Phatso's throwing a fit.

And dude if you haven't added me to your ignore list try to use your brains to realize that I do post quite a lot in the non spam section.

And yeah the lmfao stuff is a bit annoying. If you can post it I can also point out that it is annoying.

Also I don't know about you but I do not need Dirtyjose's approval. And I'd like to see how he can argue to not being a racist.

And dude if you haven't added me to your ignore list try to use your brains to realize that I do post quite a lot in the non spam section.

And yeah the lmfao stuff is a bit annoying. If you can post it I can also point out that it is annoying.

Also I don't know about you but I do not need Dirtyjose's approval. And I'd like to see how he can argue to not being a racist.

If I had as many dicks as you do brain cells I could still comfortably wear pants

Your stupidity is just mind boggiling here. I'm throwing a fit>? You've been being a little brat for the past two months. Go get some fucking friends kid, and also realise that I could give two fucks less anymore if you post anyware on this forum?

Your making this stay in the forum harder than it has to be, its quite funny, :lmao: Just shut the fuck up and leave people alone that don't like you. No apparently your brain dosen't work that way, i'm going to put you in with the White tale deer. I've seen this happen before, you know shits going to happen when you see that car beeping its horn. You've seen it happen before to your buddies, but you just can't help yourself and throw yourself into it.

Are white tales what Furyof5 would always tell people? They seemed more enveloping than a white lie

Is it a black lie when it's about drugs, or is it when it's a really big lie (with a huge forehead)

Are white tales what Furyof5 would always tell people? They seemed more enveloping than a white lie

Is it a black lie when it's about drugs, or is it when it's a really big lie (with a huge forehead)

No its an animal around here. A deer? Big brown with a white tale and sometimes horns?

Your stupidity is just mind boggiling here. I'm throwing a fit>? You've been being a little brat for the past two months. Go get some fucking friends kid, and also realise that I could give two fucks less anymore if you post anyware on this forum?

Your making this stay in the forum harder than it has to be, its quite funny, :lmao: Just shut the fuck up and leave people alone that don't like you. No apparently your brain dosen't work that way, i'm going to put you in with the White tale deer. I've seen this happen before, you know shits going to happen when you see that car beeping its horn. You've seen it happen before to your buddies, but you just can't help yourself and throw yourself into it.

Why don't you shut the fuck up for a change? Why are you writing essays in the cage and not posting in non spam? I've been here for about 4 months and have more than 380 posts. And yet you keep telling me that I should go post.

And I'm here to post about wrestling dude. Not make friends. I think that it is you who needs friends because I don't think you can manage any in real life.

Phatso wrote about a paragraph below what the length of the average non-spam post should be, I don't think that really constitutes as an essay bud (hyperbole aside)

ALways on about how many non spam post you have. Who gives a shit? What was that guy's name... I think it was Ruthless-RKO. He had like 900 non spam post and was shit as all get out. Any ****** can follow the rules enough to make sure there's a reason behind your opinion in the non spam sections, doesn't mean you're any good.

Why don't you shut the fuck up for a change? Why are you writing essays in the cage and not posting in non spam? I've been here for about 4 months and have more than 380 posts. And yet you keep telling me that I should go post.

And I'm here to post about wrestling dude. Not make friends. I think that it is you who needs friends because I don't think you can manage any in real life.

Woah look at you throwing around your big whale penis post count. Fuck off dude, yeah you should go post more. Get the fuck out of the cage because your getting raped daily.

Thats actually quite funny, because here in about 2 hours. I'm going over to my buddies house, to play cod with him and 4 other dudes from the neiborhood. Then we might go to the movies, with a few other friends. So how bout this? Quit trolling the cage>?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back