DirtyJose, you ass.

Jose bitched at me a few times, but in the end, I still like him. What really has me done is the red rep from Coco, I really thought we had something.

Angel gave me red too, but everybody knows I already hate him, so that's fine. I just ignore his red rep.

Fuck you, Jose! FUCK YOU!!

I blame our jobs. The corporate restaurant wars have us at each other's throats. There can be peace between our peoples, Killjoy!

Jose bitched at me a few times, but in the end, I still like him.

You were the first long term prisoner I ever saw released. I hold you to higher standards than the rest.

Jose...isn't that something you usually prefer us of the female persuasion to say to you, you raunchy beast?? LOL ;)

You know me too well, Ma'am.

DirtyJosé;2640042 said:
I blame our jobs. The corporate restaurant wars have us at each other's throats. There can be peace between our peoples, Killjoy!

No! Never! As long as I get minimum wage, the anger and blood will continue to flood. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!

DirtyJosé;2640042 said:
You were the first long term prisoner I ever saw released. I hold you to higher standards than the rest.

And to think in 24 hours I was gonna red rep you. Well I sure was wrong. Looks like the only one on my list now is Angel. He's getting a huge picture of troll face.
I would hit Coco too, but I still love him too much.

Fuck red rep, its just apart of the forums. I enjoy angel's postings and he gives me red rep at every chance. Its just part of what happens on here just because its red dosen't state they don't like you... Unless it says you know fuck off cunt or something.

No! Never! As long as I get minimum wage, the anger and blood will continue to flood. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!

Work has already been completed on the grotesque hybrid model. Behold...

McArby.jpg

And to think in 24 hours I was gonna red rep you. Well I sure was wrong.

Now that, SSC, is exactly what I like to see in my user cp. I don't mind seeing pictures like that, is that Fi too? Well there is only one word to describe that, and Ron Simmons isn't here right now, so you'll have to wait.

Reactions: TLC
DirtyJosé;2639432 said:
I give you points for at least challenging me on it. Better than the guy who PM'd me trying to rile me up by insulting my "dirty life".

Awww that cut you up like an emo. That was me wasn't it?

BTW Sully just click on stop before the pic loads. That's what I do when this ****** sends me red rep.

Reactions: TLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back