• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DhA

HBK-aholic, although she doesn't post as frequently as klunderbunker or NorCal, still contributes to the forum. She and fromthesouth post more in the Chit Chat (Cigar Lounge) more than anyone else on this forum (It was even re-named the HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics for a while). She chimes in on most upcoming Pay-Per-View matches, is a regular in the bar, and does her share in the W.W.E. section. She is one of the first to respond in the complaint thread and takes time to help newer posters.

She and I don't often see eye to eye. I disagree with her on nearly everything pertaining to, well, life. We've gotten into countless disagreements and have traded red rep on numerous occasions, but to say she doesn't deserve her mod spot is unfair. I even voted for her for the Mod-Of-The-Year award.

If I ever get an infraction from her, I would probably be pissed off. It's one thing for KB or IC25 or NorCal to infract me, but a high schooler infracting me? It better be a damn good reason. I have trouble taking orders from someone the same age as my younger brother...and a high schooler at that. Sorry if that ruffles feathers, but a 17-year-old telling me what to do is not my cup of tea.

Well, I'm not in High School. But if you don't break the rules, you won't have to worry about this :).

Oh and DHA, please stop posting spam 2 sentence posts in the WZ tournament. It's annoying as hell.

Well, I'm not in High School. But if you don't break the rules, you won't have to worry about this :).

Still the same age as my little brother though. But yea. I don't break the rules and either IC or KB catch it if I do, but I'm looking for some kind of infraction in the future. Meh.

Oh and DHA, please stop posting spam 2 sentence posts in the WZ tournament. It's annoying as hell.

Just because I can make a point without writing paragraphs upon paragraphs and wasting my time doesn't mean I'm spamming, and if it was I'm sure I'd have been called up on it, used to happen a lot, so fuck you very much.

Hahaha, DhA's red rep to me made me LOL:

It's almost as if he's a total ******!....or maybe he knew exactly what he was doing? I dunno, nothing gets past a "Hiring Manager"

Trust me, right now, the guy who actually hires someone is one of the most important folks out there. :)

Just because I can make a point without writing paragraphs upon paragraphs and wasting my time doesn't mean I'm spamming, and if it was I'm sure I'd have been called up on it, used to happen a lot, so fuck you very much.

Are you serious here?

A: Yes actually, a post consiting of about ten words (even really big words) in a non-spam forum is the exact definition of spamming.

B: You're one and two sentence replies contribute nothing to the debate and simply waste space.

C: Nice flaming.

You're just making friends all over this board, aren't you?

Well, this is how you get known. Pick fights with a G-Mod, an admin, and X.

I am guessing prison is coming soon.

This guy has been a tool for awhile. I red repped him for a post because I thought it was spam, and this was his reply:

how the fuck was that spam you absoulte moron? i gave reasons for what i said - get a life you're not even a mod

Oh ok that guy is a class act moaning about someone who "only" posts about HBK, ok now I believe this is mainly a wrestling forum isn´t it ? And Shawn Michaels is like what ? A great wrestler. Now where is the problem? Well the conclusion is that there is no problem and the reason why somebody is the mod shouldn´t concern anyone but the mod himself and the one who made this person a mod. So... that´s about it.

And oh he´s been banned ? Oh well then my little rant was once again flushed down in the eternal darkness of failure where it will spend the eternanity with anything Tom Cruise ever said.

Wow that sounds awkward.

Funny, when people rally against KB and myself, its a fun party were everyone piles on.

When someone has something negative to say about Becca, something that is borderline true, everyone squads up to defend here with every post, and heap hatred onto this guy.

hmmmmmmmm.

HBK-aholic, although she doesn't post as frequently as klunderbunker or NorCal, still contributes to the forum. She and fromthesouth post more in the Chit Chat (Cigar Lounge) more than anyone else on this forum (It was even re-named the HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics for a while). She chimes in on most upcoming Pay-Per-View matches, is a regular in the bar, and does her share in the W.W.E. section. She is one of the first to respond in the complaint thread and takes time to help newer posters.

She and I don't often see eye to eye. I disagree with her on nearly everything pertaining to, well, life. We've gotten into countless disagreements and have traded red rep on numerous occasions, but to say she doesn't deserve her mod spot is unfair. I even voted for her for the Mod-Of-The-Year award.

heresy

Funny, when people rally against KB and myself, its a fun party were everyone piles on.

When someone has something negative to say about Becca, something that is borderline true, everyone squads up to defend here with every post, and heap hatred onto this guy.

hmmmmmmmm.

Interesting.

Not really. Our board is inhabited by many teenage boys. Teenage boys enjoy teenage boobs. Thus, Becca is mecha-popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back