Deserve to be Champ?

Does Antonio Cesaro deserve to be a WWE World Heavyweight Champ?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love Cesaro like the next smark, but if he became the champ within this year, I'd call BS as he has been booked too poorly. Maybe if they rebuilt him, slowly and without forcing it down our throats, then he could be a good champion.

I love Cesaro like the next smark, but if he became the champ within this year, I'd call BS as he has been booked too poorly. Maybe if they rebuilt him, slowly and without forcing it down our throats, then he could be a good champion.

Yeah but unfortunately he is never gonna win it either in this year or even in future..... And yes he must be rebuilt by giving him a stronger gimmick and good booking too....

I'm the one being asked, so I'm giving my honest opinion. I'm not jumping on a bandwagon of fans who still think the whole "Cesaro Section" play on words is funny; HHH can go fuck himself.

Cesaro would be a breath of fresh air in the World Championship scene. He'd be a strong opponent for whoever challenged him, as opposed to how they booked Rollins.

At this point, we have Cesaro as a guy who can superplex you by hoisting you off the ring apron, and also perform a spinning European uppercut after bouncing off the ropes. He can perform insane feats of strength and precision, plus they've granted him a legendary move like the sharpshooter.

I've heard the whole "he doesn't connect with the fans" bullshit. The WWE seems to have very superficial standards on how they recognize fan connection. If you're not screaming about poon tang and drawing attention to your crotch every ten seconds, then the WWE fails to see how you relate to the fans.

Fan appeal is apparently secondary to having that magical "it" factor. The "it" factor is by the way the most fucking stupid idea in all of human history. The "it" factor is how a fucking idiot justifies their lack of insight by using the most generic word in the English language to recognize what exactly a deserving person lacks in having what they should have. The "it" factor can't possibly be described, because it's merely an easier way of saying either "I don't know why I'm being a contemptuous asshole, but my fucked up decision still stands" or "This is the guy I picked because the coffee he made for me last Tuesday was fucking awesome". Yeah, so, I really hope that Cesaro finds that elusive "it" factor someday.

I'm the one being asked, so I'm giving my honest opinion. I'm not jumping on a bandwagon of fans who still think the whole "Cesaro Section" play on words is funny; HHH can go fuck himself.

Cesaro would be a breath of fresh air in the World Championship scene. He'd be a strong opponent for whoever challenged him, as opposed to how they booked Rollins.

At this point, we have Cesaro as a guy who can superplex you by hoisting you off the ring apron, and also perform a spinning European uppercut after bouncing off the ropes. He can perform insane feats of strength and precision, plus they've granted him a legendary move like the sharpshooter.

I've heard the whole "he doesn't connect with the fans" bullshit. The WWE seems to have very superficial standards on how they recognize fan connection. If you're not screaming about poon tang and drawing attention to your crotch every ten seconds, then the WWE fails to see how you relate to the fans.

Fan appeal is apparently secondary to having that magical "it" factor. The "it" factor is by the way the most fucking stupid idea in all of human history. The "it" factor is how a fucking idiot justifies their lack of insight by using the most generic word in the English language to recognize what exactly a deserving person lacks in having what they should have. The "it" factor can't possibly be described, because it's merely an easier way of saying either "I don't know why I'm being a contemptuous asshole, but my fucked up decision still stands" or "This is the guy I picked because the coffee he made for me last Tuesday was fucking awesome". Yeah, so, I really hope that Cesaro finds that elusive "it" factor someday.

Yeah you truely found out the loophole there..... He is pretty over with the crowd and has awesome in-ring ability but still he has start-stop pushes because Vince considers him not connecting with the crowd.....
By the way awesome description of "it" factor...

So here is what i want to know..... I want to know your views that this person deserves to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion or not?
And this person is Antonio Cesaro!
For me, its a YES! YES! YES!
(Just reliving Daniel Bryan)
So for me atleast, He deserves to be a WWE World Heavyweight Champ!

Reasons Being...

1. Awesome In-ring Work- I love his in-ring work.... He is pretty agile.... His strength and toughness also is awesome.....

2. Awesome Moveset- Neutralizer, Uppercut Train, Corkscrew Uppercut, Turnbuckle Superplex, Cesaro Swing etc..... All moves he does are mindblowing.....

3. Mic Skills- Unlike other people, I think he is good at mic..... Just see his feud with Sami Zayn in nXt.... He was good for me atleast....

4. Looks- Yeah, Looks are not too good like Roman Reigns...... But for me, He has a threshold look for being a World Champ...

I know i may be wrong somewhere but i might be right too....

Thoughts?

I think so. It's amazing how "Cesaro Section" got over to the point that even Michael Cole references it. Worse case if they are really sold out on Reigns let him be US champ and do open challenges like Cena.

I think so. It's amazing how "Cesaro Section" got over to the point that even Michael Cole references it. Worse case if they are really sold out on Reigns let him be US champ and do open challenges like Cena.

Yeah most probably he will lose today..... But yeah making him US Champ and the US Open challenges every week... it will be gold! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back