Missing these 2 too?

Miss these 2 too?

• Yes, I miss both of them!

• No, I dont miss either of them!

• Yes, I miss Rollins but dont miss Cesaro!

• Yes, I miss Cesaro but dont miss Rollins!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Two Bad Happenings

》On November 4, during a match against Kane at a house show in Dublin, Ireland, Seth Rollins tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus, (after a botched sunset-flip powerbomb) which required surgery and would take Rollins out of action for approximately six to nine months. As a result, Rollins was forced to vacate the WWE World Heavyweight Championship the next day,ending his reign at 220 days. On the December 21 Raw, Rollins (on crutches) made his first televised appearance since the injury to accept theSlammy Awardfor 2015 Superstar of the Year. During his acceptance speech, he claimed he will redesign, rebuild, and reclaim the WWE World Heavyweight Championship which he never lost.

》On November 23, WWE announced Antonio Cesaro had torn his left shoulder rotator cuff two months prior but needed surgery, leaving him out of action for four to six months.
*Unfortunately both in my birthday month :(

So the two guys i am talkning about were the main attraction for me for watching Raw, Smackdown & PayPerViews.....

1."The Architect" Seth Rollins

So i loved this guy more than Ambrose and Reigns while they were "The Shield" and still do so... Was utterly shocked when he turned on his so called brothers! Cashed-in at Wrestlemania 31 and made the night memorable... Could have a great match with anyone you want! His boasting was awesome! Curb Stomp was even more amazing! Phoenix Splash is superb! Wasnot booked strongly as a World Champ but still was very over! After his injury, I am missing him too much from the ring! There are many chickens**t heels but none as good as Rollins!

2."The Swiss Superman" Antonio Cesaro

I didnot like this guy when he was with Aksana and then became the US Champ! I started liking him while he was with Tyson Kidd! Oh man he is so awesome in the ring! All the moves he does are superb like Swing, Superplex, Corkscrew Uppercut, Cartwheel on the rope, etc.... Had two awesome MOTY candidate (atleast for me) matches with both John Cena and Kevin Owens! I am missing him also too much!

So i am missing these guys work in the ring very much! :(

Are You Too? :suspic:

Edit - I hope both of them get well soon and come back with a bang!

It's hard not to miss either of those guys, Kap. They're two of the best professional wrestlers on the face of the planet, and that's not just my opinion.

Seth was great as a member of The Shield. He started out as sort of the weak one, but that morphed into the "glue guy." Roman was the big lunk, Ambrose the de facto leader/madman, and Rollins held it together. It made sense that he was the one to rip it apart, and although his booking sucked, his work was impeccable. Fitting that he'd go down fighting, and his injury, unbearable as it must have been, may make him a better all-around wrestler.

Cesaro, I once said, exists to toy with your emotions. He's amazing. He deserves titles and pyro and main events. Instead he's on Main Event. It's rough being a Cesaro fan. To argue his promos are weak is fair, but he garners so much heat through his work it kind of neutralizes that knock. I hope he gets better treatment upon his return, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sure, we're missing both of them.

Cesaro and Rollins are performers with completely different styles, personalities.....and most of all, at vastly different stages of development.

While Rollins has thoroughly made it to superstar status, had all the momentum in the world and was fast developing into one of the performers who will lead WWE into the next decade, Cesaro was finally gaining the recognition he deserved. When he first came around, I wasn't that impressed, but as he developed his own modus operandi, he won me over. Same with the fans, who came to appreciate what this guy has to offer.

I believe both of them will be able to pick up where they left once they return; the fans and WWE management are well aware of what these men can do and WWE Creative would be foolish to not give them the chance to shine again.

With Rollins, it's obvious that the company will feature him, and one can only hope Cesaro gets the same opportunity.

That HHH moment prior to his last match with Roman Reigns was telling that Cesaro's on the verge of main eventing. I wont be surprised if hes strongly considered to win MITB next year.

As for Rollins, no doubt when he held the strap, him being a "fighting champion" helped his progress. The biggest challenge on his return imo is how long he stays heel for before switching, with not many "over" heels, we may not see Rollins turn face untill after WM33 at least.

Of course I miss both of them.

Rollins was THEreason I loved watching RAW. I loved to hate him and looked forward to seeing who would take the title from him. Not to mention his promos, I hung on every word he said. Without him RAW has a definite vacuum that is very noticeable.

Cesaro is just fun to watch. I loved watching his matches and was loving his push. Before his injury I hoped he would win the IC title off Owens instead of Ambrose.

I hope the both get well sooner rather than later because RAW desperately needs them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back