[DC/Marvel] TV Shows/Movies Discussion Thread

More Jared Leto Joker pics

jared-leto-fights-kisses-margot-robbie-in-suicide-squad-04.jpg

001.jpg

0242.jpg

I dig it. Only problem I have is the damaged tattoo is going to be an actual thing, but I can live with that

My emotions were all over in that Flash episode.
The secene with his mother made me well up.

Wells shitting himself at Jay Garrick's helmet. Fucking hell yes!

Seeing the Flash museum, LOT, Killer Frost.

And Eddie.

Fuck waiting 4 months. Fuck that shit.

What the hell is that?

That's my cue to leave.

I marked for Coast City last week but this is a whole other level.

The pilot of Supergirl leaked out. What's the deal with this always happening? But anyway, I just finished watching it and can say that I'll definitely be watching. I thought the action was pretty good and I had no real complaints. The pilot might've given away a little too much though but maybe the writers wanted to go all out and again, I'm not complaining. You guys should check it out.

Why do I feel like DC is gonna give us some variation of the Justice League? Surely Flash and Green Arrow will lead the team with Supergirl (in place of Superman), Green Lantern (guessing), and maybe Firestorm as the odd man (in place of Cyborg).

Are CBS allowing supergirl to cross? NBC were trying to work out an arrow crossover for constantine but never eventuated

Would be cool if they add Welling from "Smallville" and that kid from "Gotham" in couple of years as Batman. Though I think that they will do as Marvel in "Avengers" and just do movies starting with "Batman vs Superman".

Great "Flash" finale. Dissapointed that we have to wait couple months to see what happened. Though "Legends of Tommorow" trailer can answer some of the things on that mather.

Are CBS allowing supergirl to cross? NBC were trying to work out an arrow crossover for constantine but never eventuated

Amell confirmed they can crossover with any other DC show. The COnstantine/Arrow crossover was planned for season 2.

CBS confirmed that there will not be any crossovers for Supergirl in the first season. Berlanti just says: "Never say never, but it's difficult". The Flash was awesome. Daredevil was great. Arrow was bad. Agents of Shield were good too. Didnt watch Constantine and Gotham seemed to be satisfying and I'll watch the "Court of Owls" story for season 2.

So I finally got around to seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron and I felt pretty meh while watching it but after reading an article about the many things they set up, I've grown to like the film more. I think it set up Captain America: Civil War nicely but we don't know the event that'll really start this whole new storyline. James Spader did a really good job with Ultron but ultimately, the villain as a whole fell a little short to me. But I still enjoyed it for sure. Overall, it's probably ranked third in my list of Marvel movies. Captain America: Winter Soldier, the first Avengers movie, and then Avengers: Age of Ultron.

CBS confirmed that there will not be any crossovers for Supergirl in the first season. Berlanti just says: "Never say never, but it's difficult". The Flash was awesome. Daredevil was great. Arrow was bad. Agents of Shield were good too. Didnt watch Constantine and Gotham seemed to be satisfying and I'll watch the "Court of Owls" story for season 2.

These two statements contradict each other. I agree that Arrow wasn't able to maintain the high standards of last season, but Gotham is wank

These two statements contradict each other. I agree that Arrow wasn't able to maintain the high standards of last season, but Gotham is wank

No. Arrow was simply bad and I'm not comparing it with last season. Up until episode 9, things were really promising and they ended up fucking it all up the worst way imaginable with that "prophecy" crap. They fucked up their best villain to date and Matt Noble was great and I'm just here wondering: "how could they do it?".

Have you even watched Gotham? Or are you one of those who were expecting a Batman series and got a Jim Gordon series and it's now shit because of that? As far as I can see from IMDb and Rotten Tomattoes the season finale ended up being the best episode of the season, which means it had a good ending at least. Arrow fell flat on it's face. Gotham ended up in a high note, therefore, satisfying for Gotham and bad for Arrow.

Lol at Gotham being satisfying. That finale was the worst hour of television i have ever watched. I wasnt expecting a Batman series at all. I was expecting a Jim Gordon series that was either investigating the death of the waynes or a mob war. Instead you got fuck all of either. Actually think about the season of Gotham, it focused on Thomas and Martha Wayne being murdered but that just got dropped. If anything Gotham went from becoming about the police to becoming about Bruce Wayne and all the other future batman villains

Next season should be much better if Fish is gone. I could not stand that pest and I wanted to fast forward any scenes she was in. She felt like padding and that's never something a comic book show should need.

I actually think the season could have been better at only 12 episodes. Like most shows that have 20 something episodes a season they have to drag things out to a point where lose interest. Flash had 22 episodes yet for some reason was able to make each one exciting and interesting even if there was filler, unlike Gotham.

Gotham pretty much peaked somewhere along the episode of him being hunted at the GCPD and him trying to take out Falcone. That arguably should have been where the season ended. Then there's the whole thing of the show literally just being a tease to a better show we'll never see.

So I just learned that Agent Carter has been renewed for a season two and will be 10 episodes. Did anyone watch it when season one was still showing? I watched one episode but it wasn't really my cup of tea. But I'm willing to give it another shot.

Yeah. I watch Gotham and some episodes are really good but most are meh. A bit like watching Raw really!

A guy I work with is a huge Batman fan, and he's extremely upset by the show. I'm not going to over react to it. Some episodes have been great, while others have been awful. If you go into it, not expecting a faithful adaptation, it's a passable show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back