Dave's Request Thread

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So yeah, I am running out of inspiration for graphics from my own mind so I need you guys to get some ideas flowing and that comes in the way of requests. The thing is, I am quite a boring and lazy person, so if I don't get to the sig in a timely manner, then too bad.

But yeah, thanks guys.

glasgow rangers trophy presentaton 1 side chelsea trophy presentation (2007?) heading Blues Brothers champions 09/10.cheers dave.(i know you will love making this).

So, I can't seem to find any good pictures of the two images you suggested so I guess I can't do it. Not because it is Rangers because I really did give it a shot. However, it was not working at all and there's nothing I can really do with it.

Sorry CAPS, you know I love you but I can't do that. Request something else.

Yeah, I could manage that. I will get something done and put it up for you. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know soonish.

31798_1330179900673_1416252161_30961104_3377767_n.jpg

Come on guys, give me something to do.

I am so very bored.

Okay Dave, I'm going to temporarily shelf the signature Doc made me for awhile, and request a sig from you since you're becoming pretty great at sig-making.

I'll give you two choices; you can do either of them.
1.) A Raw sig that basically captures the current nature of the program, or 2.) A sig that focuses on the horror genre of film.

I'm leaving the specifics to you, Dave, just use your taste on what looks good and what doesn't.

Something with Pulp Fiction. The raping scene would be preferrable, but if not, use your own creativity.

Couldn't get anything from the rape scene. In saying that, it is hard enough just getting any good pictures of the movie, which is quite unbelievable in itself. That being said, I thought that the movie suited black and white with a splash of colour and I tried to encapsulate that as much as I possibly could. I hope you like it but if you have any other ideas for a different Pulp Fiction sig, let me know and I will work on it. Anyway, here is what I came up with:

31798_1331468412885_1416252161_30964552_8308116_n.jpg

Reactions: gd
Hey Dave, I've seen your sigs and they are fantastic. I love your style, so today I would like to request a sig.

I've become a huge fan of Neil Patrick Harris over these past few months so I was wondering whether you could make me a sig of him. I'm too bothered how you go about it as I know you'll do a great job. Thanks if you decide to do the job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back