• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Bryan is Owen Hart?

KeepItFresh

Call me Quality
According to Wrestling Inc.

Lately Daniel Bryan has been suffering from something most people backstage can't explain. It's been noted that several people in the company that have spoken to him lately that have been with the company long enough think Owen Hart's spirit has taken him over. Whatever has been happening to him could be unknown he just not acting like his usual, Vegan self.

This topic is still stupid as fuck... even after I deleted it from the non-spam sections.

You two should solve crimes.

Owen Hart's ghost can be your sidekick - that's the hook.

In my shock at this being posted, I made the mistake of saying "legit". I meant to say this can't even be a real report. Like, it never existed on another website.

However, I would be willing to solve crimes, but only if my sidekick is the re-animated zombie corpse of Brian Pillman.

Yeah, there'll be ample opportunity to tell those stories - let's not take this thread about the world heavyweight champion being possessed by Owen Hart off on a tangent.

I now cannot watch D-Bry escaping from the cage at the Rumble by falling off Show's hands.

Gives me chills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back