Huge Plans For Daniel Bryan This Summer

Shut up you guys!

You're raising too much hope! Its gonna kill us when WWE finally puts it out there!

I have been tweeting The McMahons and Triple H every Monday Night trying to get it through there thick skulls that I want Daniel Bryan to make Cena tap out like a god damn little bitch.

It works.. I swear I've already seen the hard work of my vicious tweets to the McMahons come to light. Daniel Bryan's push.. I've been backing it for half a year. Not to mention my comments towards Vince claiming he is gay for Cena... tweets that Cena, Triple H, and Steph would see because I tweeted them too. I'm making sure the WWE roster feels my voice...

That being said... if Cena beats Daniel Bryan clean... yeah.. fuck this show.

I have had enough of Cena... I am at a breaking point.

I have been tweeting The McMahons and Triple H every Monday Night trying to get it through there thick skulls that I want Daniel Bryan to make Cena tap out like a god damn little bitch.

It works.. I swear I've already seen the hard work of my vicious tweets to the McMahons come to light. Daniel Bryan's push.. I've been backing it for half a year. Not to mention my comments towards Vince claiming he is gay for Cena... tweets that Cena, Triple H, and Steph would see because I tweeted them too. I'm making sure the WWE roster feels my voice...

That being said... if Cena beats Daniel Bryan clean... yeah.. fuck this show.

I have had enough of Cena... I am at a breaking point.

all over a television show? stop watching or get help or something bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back