• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Bryan will NOT compete at MITB

Wally Dangerously

Living Room Champion
According to the article on the WZ main page:

F4WOnline.com has confirmed Daniel Bryan's status, and is reporting he will be stripped of the title on Raw tonight, and WWE will be making the Ladder Match for the Title official.

Daniel Bryan reportedly was informed by his doctors on either Thursday or Friday of last week that he will be unable to compete, and WWE officials have been made aware as well.

It's being said WWE has already decided who will replace Daniel Bryan as the next World Champion at Money in the Bank, but the source in WWE could not confirm the superstar name.

I look for Triple H or Orton to win the title at MITB. I'd mark my ass off though if Bad News Barrett entered as a dark horse and won it unexpectedly.

Who do you think will be the new champion?

Right now its up in the air. I don't see it being anyone from The Shield or Evolution right now.

I'm leaning towards Lesnar or Cena presently with them possibly having a title match at Summerslam. If Bryan is going to be gone for a little while longer then there's no reason to rush him into the title picture right away.

Sting will win it then Kevin Steen will reveal he was given a MitB contract as part of his signing and pin Sting for the title and then Rusev will pin Steen after he won a different MitB ladder match earlier that night and then CM Punk will return and walk off with the title. Sting, Steen, and Rusev will go to enhancement level talent and Cole will refer to each guy as former world champuons any time they appear. The WWEWHC will be split in to 9 different world titles so WWE never has to come up with a reason for two guys to fight other than for the "title" ever again.

George Steele's Barber said:
Sting will win it then Kevin Steen will reveal he was given a MitB contract as part of his signing and pin Sting for the title and then Rusev will pin Steen after he won a different MitB ladder match earlier that night and then CM Punk will return and walk off with the title. Sting, Steen, and Rusev will go to enhancement level talent and Cole will refer to each guy as former world champuons any time they appear. The WWEWHC will be split in to 9 different world titles so WWE never has to come up with a reason for two guys to fight other than for the "title" ever again.

You know too much. The black helicopters are coming...

I think Cena would be the best choice. I don't know how long Bryan will be out but if he doesn't return by Summerslam, Cena can defend it against Lesnar instead and Lesnar can win the belt and avenge his loss from Extreme Rules.

It wouldn't suprise me though if Kane won it, only so Bryan can take it off him and end their feud when he returns.

10296946_869289373085239_5530536593620921158_n.png

Come on you know its only a matter of time now...

Don't even mention him on TV. No promos hyping a return, etc. The only time I remember the promos ever working out the way they were supposed to was when Triple H returned in 2002. Let his return be a huge shock and surprise like when Lesnar came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back