Shaq Will NOT Compete At WM!

That match did nothing for Cena. He was already over as hell and everyone knew he was the anointed one by the time Wrestlemania came around and he took the US strap from Show, who if I remember correctly might have defended the belt once in the previous 6 months he had it. I'd say the Triple H match did more to certify Cena as a legit main eventer in even the old school fan's eyes.
Yeah...didn't mean it to be nearly this serious...but thanks anyways. ;)

Shaq Will NOT Compete At Wrestlemania - Link

Well, this is interesting. WWE have stated that NBA Star Shaquille O'Neal will definitely not be competing at Wrestlemania, meaning that what we all thought was going to happen, his match against Big Show, will no longer be.

Which means as much as I was Goldust vs Cody Rhodes, it's making me want Big Show vs Rhodes EVEN MORE.

By the way, that link confirms NOTHING either way. So this whole thread is a bit sensational. Despite what the OP says, the report says nothing about "Shaq definitely not competing". It just says "he's not scheduled". Doesn't mean it can't or won't happen, we just don't know either way. And, on top of all of that, Shaq has repeatedly said via multiple outlets (such as Mike & Mike in the Morning on Wednesday) that he's going to appear at Wrestlemania. Why would he lie? How would that benefit him? I tend to believe him over shady WWE.com reports (which have never lied before, right?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back