Damn Juggalos.

I don't like the anus function on mine... not my type of thing. I use the mouth. it's the only flaw with this model of flashlight, mine just wont shut the fuck up :lmao: using the mouth gives me some quiet.

*sigh*

Milenko, they're just posting big spaces in order to mess with you. No videos.

This is why I like Sparky. Haha.

Justin, get a real vagina instead.

I get plenty of real vagina, but if a situation arose where real pussy was not available, and I had to choose between taking matters into my own hand, or using a fleshlight, I think I'd rather choose the one that feels most like a real vagina, plus with a fleshlight I imagine I would be cumming inside of it, as oppose to cumming all over myself, which means less clean up involved (unless of course you use condoms while fucking your fist)

Great now I look like an ass because of Crock again only this time it's Sparky helping him instead of Blue.

Crock I'd expect this from but you Sparky? How could you?

I get plenty of real vagina, but if a situation arose where real pussy was not available, and I had to choose between taking matters into my own hand, or using a fleshlight, I think I'd rather choose the one that feels most like a real vagina, plus with a fleshlight I imagine I would be cumming inside of it, as oppose to cumming all over myself, which means less clean up involved (unless of course you use condoms while fucking your fist)

I have never used one, but wouldn't washing your hands be easier then what, pulling apart a fleshlight to clean it?

Great now I look like an ass because of Crock again only this time it's Sparky helping him instead of Blue.

Crock I'd expect this from but not you Sparky. How could you?

Crock I'd expect this from but you Sparky? How could you?

You mean Crock helping me... don't forget who did it the first time.

actually the first time was an accident, you thought it was a video when it was just a mistake. so i kept on it.

Dammit Doc....

Cry some moar. You guys are assholes. You have an ego the size of a fucking house. You're not cool. You're not important. I like you, but god damn you are such a fucking bandwagoner and a hypocrite to boot.

Now you're going to say something about how I don't want to start shit with you because you're a well-respected member of this forum and have a million people to back you up, and it will be the last thing I do. DON'T FUCK WITH ME BRO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back