Damn Juggalos.

Cry some moar. You guys are assholes.
Did your boyfriend forget to get you some tampons? Check out my posts, The same people I rib are the same fucking people I talk to in other threads. I have been ribbing Milenko since before it was cool. at the same time, if you got to know him, he is a good person to talk to. Fuck me doc, you might be an average fucking poster in the non spam sections and a great graphic designer but fuck me, I'm trying to like you in the non spam sections, but it's moments like this that makes me think you're having withdrawals from your mothers fucking breast milk.

Doc, chill out unless there's other stuff between you 2 I'm not aware of you're blowing this way out of proportion.

Yes I'm lurking, haven't been here for a while just been busy with the whole uni thing, attempting to write my dessertation and read the play stuff happens, thought i might as well see what the rest of WZ was upto.

what's been happening around here anyways?

Yes I'm lurking, haven't been here for a while just been busy with the whole uni thing, attempting to write my dessertation and read the play stuff happens, thought i might as well see what the rest of WZ was upto.

what's been happening around here anyways?

That's cool man, good to hear from ya.

to answer your question not much has been happening.

me sees, btw my I now have a new addition to my family, my son was born on the 23rd september, he goes by the name Rohan, i've checked he doesn't seem to have any drugs up his arse Crock :p

Did your boyfriend forget to get you some tampons? Check out my posts, The same people I rib are the same fucking people I talk to in other threads. I have been ribbing Milenko since before it was cool. at the same time, if you got to know him, he is a good person to talk to. Fuck me doc, you might be an average fucking poster in the non spam sections and a great graphic designer but fuck me, I'm trying to like you in the non spam sections, but it's moments like this that makes me think you're having withdrawals from your mothers fucking breast milk.

You know you're kinda proving his point. He's complaining about "you guys" as egotistical assholes. So in response you say that his posts are average. As if you're above him.

(I'm only butting in because I'm bored.)

You know you're kinda proving his point. He's complaining about "you guys" as egotistical assholes. So in response you say that his posts are average. As if you're above him.

(I'm only butting in because I'm bored.)

I don't think I'm above anybody. :headscratch: most people on here are average posters. myself included. and i complemented him by saying he makes great sigs.

74503_458728746635_604771635_6002379_2876119_n.jpg

heres a recent pic of the little fella, he's two months old, he's my little pride and joy

Xemnas, like Sparky said, there are few good posters. What he said was a compliment. No denying the things he said, but just kinda butt out of this one. I don't want to be an ass, but this is an issue between Doc, Sparky, and I.

thanks and thanks for all the kind comments, I know i'e had my heated moments but I consider you all my extended family, I'ts just been hectic with family and uni at the moment, my son takes most of my night as uni takes most of my day :)

I have no issue with anybody. tomorrow, there will be a new foe to defeat and i will move on from today.

Granted, Doc does shit me more then most posters. (I know he/you can see this, I'm not hiding anything) but that's only about once every second day. in the mean time it's all good.

I was hoping for some kind of come back... :(, not his though, he can keep that.

but nope, he pretended to be replying but then... nothing. :(

I have never used one, but wouldn't washing your hands be easier then what, pulling apart a fleshlight to clean it?

Yeah but then you have to get up, and walk to the bathroom, last thing I feel like doing after I cum is getting up and doing anything, you cum in the fleshlight you just kind toss it aside and clean up later, I should state I have never used one, let alone cleaned one, so I have no idea how much work it is to take it apart, from what I understand all you do to clean it it is unscrew the bottom pull the inside part out and just rinse it off in warm water though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back