Damn Juggalos.

Also, I should explain that where I come from sandwiches are food. Unlike in your parts, Fuel. I know it was rough, dealing with your father's meat missile and all...

He's the one thinking that I was talking about body parts. I was talking about the sandwich this whole time. You sick perverted bastard.

Wait wait, people actually dress up like those idiots ICP in real life, like stupid-ass face paint and all...AND MILENKO'S ONE OF THEM?!!

Wait wait wait wait, hold the fuck up, did you say you saw a whole FAMILY of Juggalos?!?!?, as in they've started breeding?!?!....looks like we've found the next big epidemic to sweep the nation....

If you've got a problem with that kindly sodomize yourself with a rusty railway spike.

Woah Milenko, I apologize that came out wrong, I mean I'm kinda intrigued. I always thought that juggalos were just pro-wrestlers who dressed up like the ICP.

Woah Milenko, I apologize that came out wrong, I mean I'm kinda intrigued. I always thought that juggalos were just pro-wrestlers who dressed up like the ICP.

No they dressed up like fucking idiots first then they decided it would be a good idea to create a shitty wrestling federation.

Juggalos are fans of ICP and the whole Psychopathic label.

The only wrestlers who dressed up as ICP were ICP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back