Damn Juggalos.

And how long have you been a fan? I mean have you been to a Juggalo gathering?

Yes, Milenko was one of the Juggalos flinging fecal matter at Tila Tequila a couple months ago, he'd run to the portapot, stick his hand in grab a handful of Juggalo poo and run back and hail mary'd that shit right at Tila's face:lmao:

Opinions on the ICP in pro-wrestling Milenko?

She got poo-poo'd ? eugh! She still do-able though

Yes, Milenko was one of the Juggalos flinging fecal matter at Tila Tequila a couple months ago, he'd run to the portapot, stick his hand in grab a handful of Juggalo poo and run back and hail mary'd that shit right at Tila's face:lmao:

Oh it was Tila wasn't it I get those two bitches mixed up :lmao:

honestly they sucked in wrestling.

Although I talked to Konnan when he posted here about wrestling them in WCW and he had nothing but nice things to say about them.

can't be fucked reading the whole thread sorry if it was said but...

I thought Milenko said his grandparents left for a few weeks? I think you caught him out.

juggalos.jpg

JUGGALOS.png

images

80644904.jpg

Unless I am going to a concert or I have my shirt off, one would never be able to tell I was a JUGGALO.

There are assholes in every group or clique that make the rest look like shit.

I love the hate that people show us Juggalos. Y'all will never bring me down.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Seriously, there are some perfectly fine, non-obnoxious juggalos out there. Hell, we've met some on this forum, like Lama and Nate. There are assholes in every group in society. Don't generalize...

I don't mind them, they haven't done anything to me. Plus I really enjoy some of there music. Lmfao Just kidding. But hey we are all people, there are some asshole ones, some nice ones they are just people looking to fit in.. lmfao

couldn't help but notice you left me off your list of non-obnoxious Juggalos Doc.

Is there something you're trying to say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back