Dagger Dias is a Coward

Excellent. Expect my first response by the end of business today.

*edit* Yeah, I'm gonna string him up from the trees. Someone get me some trees.

A man as simple-minded As Dagger is an embarrassment to the staff. He's like a dimmer version of Ferbian.

Only instead of getting bad tattoos, he spent years making a shitty game and put it on the internet. Neither will ever go away.

This is going to be good. I completely agree with you on the fact this is entertainment there are no rules. As you said if that was the case then Dolph would be untouchable right now if for no other reason then he sells better then anyone in the business today. Where is Dagger?

Dagger Dias is pretty cool, why is he hated here?

Though, he did infract me for "prejudiced remarks" when I made a gay joke in the Wrestling Spam zone.

Dagger Dias is pretty cool, why is he hated here?

Though, he did infract me for "prejudiced remarks" when I made a gay joke in the Wrestling Spam zone.

To answer everything? In short, Dagger Dias is a ****** with like two or three dogs that lick the peanut butter off his supposed nutsack. He also claims to have a wife, but it's just a cover up because he's afraid to tell his daddy that he's gay for fear of him beating him. He also doesnt want any son or daughter of his to be gay like him as well, he would be morally obligated to be like his own father. You know what the old saying is, "When the sins of the father are the sins of the son, you gotta crawl before you gotta run", or something like that.

This has all been told to me by other people you see, I have not made up anything and I mean honestly, it's Dagger. This has to be true.

His post in the Santorum thread is particularly frightening for Dagger fluff. Sure, I shouldn't expect him to be able to justify his disdain of Obama or the reason he's ranked the prospective presidents the way he has, him being Dagger and all. But the thought that someone with a thought-process as shallow as his gets a hand in deciding the leader of the free world is a discredit to the United States of America. I hope his wife is barren, he's sterile, and they're unqualified to adopt a child. For obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back