• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Creepiest Things To Ever Occur On WZ

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'll post them when I think of them. I remember one time there was this 16 year-old girl (she was cute, forgot if her username was Becca or Rebecca) who posted her pic and SavageTaker repped her and asked if she liked it. This is all the more ironic now that he has outed himself as gay.

I remember this kid came on, asking advice on if a girl like him or not. Then the thread got out of control, and he started to say a lot of creepy shit about the size of her mom's pussy.

I remember hearing somewhere on the forums that there was this User who used to stalk other users and pretend to be them on occasions. I can't remember the details, but that's more or less what I remember hearing.

I remember hearing somewhere on the forums that there was this User who used to stalk other users and pretend to be them on occasions. I can't remember the details, but that's more or less what I remember hearing.

TM, that guy is a fucking creep. Apparently he is still rather creepy, so someone who does a BlogTV thing once said (I can't remember who, I'd like to say Doctor)

J-Dogg and D-Man.

This is quite the lactating situation.

I remember a new member a few months back who filled up the "Post a picture thread" in like one night. Really awkward, if not creepy.

TM, that guy is a fucking creep. Apparently he is still rather creepy, so someone who does a BlogTV thing once said (I can't remember who, I'd like to say Doctor)

This is quite the lactating situation.

It was Spoodbeest.

Whats the J-Dogg and D-man thing?

Stalk peoples MSN for their personal details and then pretend to be them on MSN and shit. I think he was also logging onto other peoples WZ accounts to and pretending to be them and shit.

Also says the most creepy and weird shit on MSN and stuff. He is your typical stalker but the worst is that you don't know what his limits are, are they after he skins you and assumes your life?

Lol, TM's actually not a bad guy if you have a proper chat with him. Never had any trouble with him. He still tries to troll me on MSN, never works though.

Although I wasn't here for the shit that went down with him, so I don't know.

I can't remember exactly who he was impersonating, but I am sure that person is still a regular. I hope he can see this and shed light on this story.

You would have to ask a few different people about him, like Spoodbeest and I want to say Tdigs but I could be wrong. KB knows a bit about it too.

Find'er Woo'er Ryder when he made that thread about first kisses and starting talking about him and his 4-year old neighbour tried to have sex after seeing his parents do it. I just thought opening the thread with it was strange.

Fact: I turned the tables on TM for two weeks, in that everytime he was on I would be telling him I was en route to his little cabin in the snowy mountains of Canada, and would tell him that after I trek through the snow and arrive at his humble abode, I was gonna to stab him to death and eat his entrails on my belly.

Needless to say, he was not impressed.

TM admitted to me on MSN that he plagiarized articles/posts about hockey in an attempt to gain a mod spot.

He also told me he was naked when we talked on MSN, always tried to videochat with Cookie, and allegedly literally stalked and saved pictures of forum members. He also messaged me countless times saying he was suicidal.

TM is the creepiest thing to happen to these forums. Close thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back