Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Doc, you know what time it is.

Can I get an edit on my Katie-Lea sig? It says Khrystl Waters, but do you think you could change it to Katie-Lea Waters instead? Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I'm hijacking the Gail Kim graphic Doc. :)

It's not the Kim graphic you wanted, but I made it as future-related as possible (with the 'Alternate' FWA graphic.)

FWAgailKIM01.png

Oh, Oh, Oh...

My God... That looks epic, a much better pic. I had trouble finding a Gail Kim pic that has her with more than just a bra and pantie pic. Thanks man, thats been added to the rest of the sigs.

Doc buddy, I've got a request. I would like a Samoa Joe sig. I want it to feature a picture of Joe before the Nation of Violence, probably a picture from around his debut or earlier TNA days. I want it to say. Come discuss some TNA in a nice looking proper font, and then the word " or " in all caps in a big bold font and then have it say " Joe's gonna kill you " in a messy sort of violent font if you get what I mean.

hey doc, how are you?
I was wondering if you could make me a sig with morgan, hernandez, suicide and pope in it, if that is too many people i'll just settle for morgan and hernandez
please and thankyou doc

OMG i am amazed by your work doc. your a bloody genious. i was wondering if you could do a Dolph Ziggler one for me saying 'I AM PERFECTION' somwhere on it. thank you so much if you can.

hey doc your designs are AWESOME

can you make me a sig with edge holding the whc on the left, and jeff hardy holding the whc on the right, and in the middle it says " we will be back "?

thanks

p.s.

i kno jeff isnt coming back, i just thought this was a cool idea.

i feel dumb

im having problems setting it as my signature, if anyone can help i would appreciate it

Left click the picture and look for an option that will let you see the pic full screen. Look up on the address, copy and head for your User CP. There go to Edit Signature.
< The way it should look. Hit preview signature to test it.

Left click the picture and look for an option that will let you see the pic full screen. Look up on the address, copy and head for your User CP. There go to Edit Signature.
< The way it should look. Hit preview signature to test it.

i dont see an option that lets me view full screen

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/The-Freaking-Doctor/back.png[/img]

Just copy that into your sig.

Hey Doc, I've got another request. I would like a sig with Kong, Flash, Hamada and Tara. and Roxxi and I want it to say The Brawling Bitches of TNA. But but put an * where the I is, just because , well that's how I pictured it and I'm not sure if we're allowed vulgarity in our sigs. Much appreciated, and I would rep you for them, but I have to spread the love around. Also I'm not switching from the one you just made, I just want it for future use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back