Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc, I'll find you the Nashville Skyline ASAP for any future The Protomen related graphics. I'm totally digging the one you just made.

Doc, I've got a special request for ya. I want a background for my computer, and I know you don't normally do this, but I'd really appreciate it. I want a Kid Cudi background for my comp, and I figured no one could really do it justice except you. My dimensions are 1280 x 1024. Overall what I want is just a picture or two of him and one of your crazy backgrounds. But it has to suit the style of Kid Cudi. So it's got to kind of be crazy, but different, if you get what I mean?

Everyone, I'm really REALLY sorry about getting so behind on my graphics. I'll try and get some done. I've just been so busy lately. Please accept my apologies.

Whoa? Doc has an alias...take your time bro were all patient, besides if you'd like if you get overwhelmed Ill help you with graphics comrade.

Yo, SC! I hope you like:
kidcudiwall.png

His finger has what my daughter would call a "big boo boo" on it, but otherwise, I'm totally digging the wallpaper.

Haha, DN, I didn't notice that. I thought is was folded or something. Man, I need to be careful with my cuts.

And with Stevie's sigs, I shall be free to sig again!
jessiejames.png

ohhay.png

Alright DOC! I'll have these two up as soon as I do a certain job, I am almost about to fix my passwording issues so it may take a while. Thanks again.

Current:
heavyartillery.png

For RVDgurl:
happydanielson.png

Two Variations for Phenom:
belltolls.png

forthee.png

I like the second quote better. More subtle.

Hey Doc got another request for you. I need a new rock sig again. The last one was awesome and I all for how you want to do. Thanks Doc.

Time for a new sig...I got the last one from Theo, so it's your turn now :p

I want a TNA sig, featuring the logo, on a black background...Outside of that, it's all up to you. 400x400 would be ideal, but I can live with 500x300.

Doesn't need to be overly fancy, but I don't just want a black square that says "TNA". Work your magic...

Doc, can you do something with my current sig? Maybe a nicer font, but use a similar pic of James Storm, or a different one if you choose. Maybe a different tagline of just saying " Come discuss TNA in the TNA section " or if you have a picture of James Storm with a beer, just use the tagline I have. And you can take out the sorry about your damn luck part too.

OR.

Have it say

" Sorry about your damn luck. Now have a brew and discuss some TNA "

I'm thinking about getting sigs for my series that I'm working on in the TNA section. If you're up for helping me out with it, send me a PM.

Because it's a series, I'd prefer the topics/wrestlers weren't made public before the thread opens, so I'd have to PM with you back and forth.

Hey, Doc! I've been thinkin' it's high time for a change, and I was wondering if you could make me a sig with any of the follow ideas?

*The band Kittie, with the current lineup. Maybe a little text mentioning their brutality.

* Tara Spencer-Nairn (other wise known as Karen, from Corner Gas)

* The Scoobies from Buffy, or just Buffy and Faith with a contrast between the two, signifying the difference in their attitudes.

Doc, as you know, I'm restarting my WZ Mini E-Fed, CKD Wrestling, on Friday, and it would be much appreciated if you made me a sig for it. I also asked Theo. Could you do a sig with the letters "C K D" in large font in the middle? And "Crush Kill Destroy Wrestling: The WZ Bar Room, be there" Under it in smaller font? And could you use a Red, Orange, Yellow, and Silver color scheme, similar to WWE Raw's?

Rep and a title shot will be given to you if you go through with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back