Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing, everyone! Sorry I haven't gotten them done sooner, I've been a little busy.

What up, Doc? I need a little something. I'm finally going to do a new edidtion of my magazine. I'm doing a new edition called BOOK THIS! MAG ONLINE presents 'SMACK TALKIN'. I need a sig. Of course, I'll need one version to be sig size, but also a bigger one to use for the cover. Make the background black with the letters blue. Put BOOK THIS! MAG ONLINE at the top, 'presents'(in smaller letters) under it, & SMACK TALKIN' in big letters under that. No rush, whenever you can get to it!

King! You're alive!

Sure, I'll hopefully get everyone's sigs done by tonight.

Not trying to run wild in your shop comrade.
But if you need any help with all your requests let me know and Ill lend a hand to ease the load.
-Cheezy

SIG RUSH ATTACK!!
storm.png

kittie.png

btsmack.png

And the other two Borderlands ones I made for my best friend:
borderlands.png

brick.png

I have an unusual request, but it's for the fed...

I need a pic of Trevor Steel behind a pseudo-lemonade stand, but have the sign read "Pic w/ Steel 5 cents"...

You can use any pic of Balls Mahoney you could find, but the same one I use for WZCW would be best. Rest is pretty much up to you...Work your magic.

Can I get an edit to my current sig?

Instead of the calendar, can you put a big tub of popcorn with "Jan. 4, 2010" on the label, and where it says "Mark your calendars...", can you make it say "Getcha popcorn ready"?

Hey can I have a sig of Gregory Helms somehow someway i'm drawing a blank here, But you're the creative one :p.
Cheers buddy :D.

Will do, Helms and Showtime. Sorry I haven't gotten them done already; it's been a busy week and by the time I get on the computer I just want to hang out, or play games.

Glad to see a fellow Helms fan! :)

can you make me one with a picture of tomko and at the bottom it says "the god of war"
i asked for the same request from theo mays and just wanted to see the outcome of both and see who can come up wth the better looking one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back