Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this where I post a request? If it is then I would like a picture of The Miz and John Morriso doing their whole "Greatest Tag Team Of The 21ST Century" pose and for the text I would like it to say Greatest Tag Team Of The 21st Century.

What about that other request you had in the forum? Which would you prefer?

Here's my silly Christmas sig I threw together this morning:
hollyjolly.png

Hey Doc can you please check out my request in the Requests section please? I don't know if you saw it yet or not but Jickie "Falkon" Mames reccomended you and CB said you were really good too. Thanks.

Doc, your creations during my chat with Sid gave me a cool idea. Something with Hank Hill in his devil suit for Halloween, or the sign on his home that read "Hank Hell's Haunted House" (obviously the inspiration for my name). Or a combo of the two.

Something dominated by red, much like my avatar. And an evil look on his face. Take your time, no rush.

Hey Doc, I was wondering if I could get another sig. I was wanting one with Edge, that says coming soon. Or maybe my name on the sig... thanks bud, rep coming.

hey doc. could i get a sig with Hart Dynasty, Bourne, kofi, legacy and Ziggler in the middle with text saying Todays stars Tomorrows Champions. you can take your time with this one considering it's the third one if asked for. :p if you want i can try to find some pictures for you.
greatly appreciated again Doc

Thanks man....fucking sweet!

Wish I could rep you, but apparently I have to spread it around some more...

Happy New Year by the way!

3242_184718490564_737710564_6847137.jpg

20178_104520336232408_1000002332690.jpg

Can you do anything with these 2 together maybe with a dark back round with blue lightning, saying something like "The evolving legacy" in som ekinda cool font.

Hey Doc big fan of the sigs. I was wondering if I could have a sig of a combination between, Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle? That would be amazing, Thanks.

Edit: P.S. can you make sure it says Pure Inc. That would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back