Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! You really have to thank Razor for the idea, though.

Request Queue:
1. CH David - AJ Styles in scrubs
2. Mr. Baller - SUCK IT
3. thewrestlinghero - Chris Jericho

hey could you make me a sig with Sheamus. i've been looking for something with him but there arn't alot of pictures of him. thanks i really appriciate it

Sure thing, both of you.
Yeah, I'll be posting it here when it's done.

Request Queue:
1. CH David - AJ Styles in scrubs
2. Mr. Baller - SUCK IT
3. thewrestlinghero - Chris Jericho (w/thewrestlinghero)
4. Rated_R_Superstar2010 - Sheamus

Woo! I had to do them out of order, quickest first, because I've been out getting the last pieces for my Hurricane costume. Sorry guys!

twh.png

sheamus.png

I was really hoping to get them all done today...
Once again, sorry to those I don't get done right now. :(

Nice work as always Doc, though Sheamus looks like he's preparing for a raping/murder, he has the look of sodomy in his eyes.

Doc, no worry about the order, get to mine whenever you have the chance. Those last 2 sigs were great once again btw.

Doc thank you for the sign its really awsome made my day.
I know this is off topic but i see your from ohio two good job repping the best state.

Doc loved the rock sig. I got another request. I want a sharks sig. I mean the San Jose Sharks. Our new captain is Rob Blake so if you could get at least the logo and Blake that would be great. And if you can add anyone else in there that would be good to.

It was a request :lmao:
The sig itself and your reaction was hilarious, I must say. The pics of DX were fucking epic. so happy when I found them.

Yo Doc i was wondering whether you could make me a Raven sig, make it however you like but could please but tlcfan3 some where and his Catchphrase please.

Thanks again.

I have to say Doc, I admire the tribute sig for one of the greatest, maybe even the greatest, tag team rivalries. That truly brought out the old school fan in me for just that little moment. Also, that DX teabagging Legacy is a nice comedic relief as well... especially with the expressions of Ted/Cody & the sombreros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back