Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Doc, man I absolutely love your Lillian Sig, its epic. Not as epic as the lettuce sig you made a while back. I was wondering if I could join the queue & ask for an edit on the Mickie James sig. Can you spell "Mickie James" as "Jickie Mames"?

Thanks man. :D Appreciate the support as well!

FFFFF WHAT :lmao:

That is the weirdest request you've given me. I'll get it done, mate.

Here you are, NSL.
wwf.png

I'd love to, but I have to practice piano and go for a drive. Later tonight I'll get on, though.

Much looking forward to it, though.

Next up: The Slim Jim Pasta Powers!

Hey Doc, could I get a "Pretzelmania" sig. Doesn't have to be anything crazy or fancy, just something simple. If you could somehow just feature a pretzel somewhat similar to my avatar. You could even include the world "Pretzelmania" if it tickles your fancy.

Don't rush, I see that there are others ahead of me. I'm fine with my current sig for the time being.

Shit, I forgot about Iron Chef! I'll get that one tomorrow. Sorry bout that.

Here's GD's, and a cool sig I randomly made.
pretzelmania.png

darthvader.png

Wow Doc, that Vader sig is pretty god damn awesome. Might just be your best yet man.

Holy Shit. I am such a Star Wars nerd and you have just rocked my world. With your permission can I use this? In fact, could you add "Sith Lord Dave" onto it and I will use it forever and a day?

Cheers, Doc and nice work.

Sure thing, everybody!

Request Queue
1. Marquis - Creationism Edit Edit
2. The REAL Iron Chef - The Beat Goes On
3. SC - Slim Jim Pasta Powers!
4. Dave. - Sith Lord Dave

Mines will take 5 seconds. Come on, Doc. I'll do anything for this sig...

...Anything ;)

Oh. My. Freaking. Doc.

It's in Star Wars lettering too. I'm in love.

Cheers, dude!

Sure! I've made an Edge sig before, but I'll make another one and let you decide which you like better.

Nice Doc. Is that a picture of Edge from a WWE photoshoot or something? Because I've seen that photo used in sigs before, specifically during the WZ Tournament finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back