Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc, do you know that MJ diva-lution sig you made? Can you make it to have it say Alexis Laree in the bottom left hand corner? Thanks man

divalexis.png

Stop making Mickie James sigs Doc...you've ruined several pairs of my pants already with them.

Request good kind sir. If you get a chance, can you make me A sig with Mark Tremonti and Myles Kennedy in it.. The lead singer and lead guitarist of my favorite band, Alter Bridge. More of a dark feel to it would be appreciated. Like their album cover. I'd like the text to say "May you never be broken again.." whichever way you please. Here's the album cover, for the colors i'm talking about.

efgb41.jpg

Thanks, rep + credit of course.

That Alterbridge one is really good. You are definitely improving. I particularly like the two different styles used on the two images. Kind of Sharp on the left and soft on the right. Interesting style you have. I'll be keeping my eye on you.

Man your work is just awesome...

Could you make me an old school Edge & Christian one with my tagline (or some form of it you think would work better)

"I totally reek of awesomeness... because I'm Macini... and Macini ROCKS..."

Oh... another Mickie sig request? Can it be a psycho & face Mickie one where it says Mickie James at the bottom? Thanks & go nuts with the sig!

Nice Lilian sig Doc, I just did one as well and posted it up in my thread. We really think too much alike when it comes to who to do on siggys lol.

Here's the specs for that banner I had asked about:

Shiny silver metallic background with a picture of Trish on one side, and "Ladies' Night" on the other in shiny metallic purple lettering of your choosing...

Here's the pic of Trish I'd like to use:

MTS2_Namiex3_954121_TrishStratus5-4.jpg

If you can change the color of her clothes (not the jacket) to match the lettering that'd be a plus...

Lilian sig is epic Doc.

The sig NSL is requesting will be even more epic.

Hey Doc. When you get a chance can you make me a sig with Hulk Hogan's Pastamania and Macho Man's Slim Jim stuff . I just want like two pictures combined. Nothing too fancy. I just want it to say something funny that is a combination of Slim Jim and Pastamania like Jimstamania or Pasta Jim's Mania or maybe even Slim Pasta Powers. Just a joking sig of The Mega Powers. I thought it would be funny to do. Feel free to take your time on this one. I have no rush.

In light of the news of Bret Hart POSSIBLY (certainly hopefully) coming back to WWE, I was wondering if you could make me a sig with a glowing pink reading from a heart monitor, along with the words "THE BEAT GOES ON..." and in the background, a black and dark gray image of Bret. You know, your standard amazing work ;)

That sounds fun.

Request Queue:
Marquis (Creationism Edit)
NSL (WWF)
SC (Slim Jim Pasta Power!)
The REAL Iron Chef (The Beat Goes On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics