Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Doc, that sig manages the difficult feat of making The Miz look like a tough guy haha. Nice work, he just looks like a normal joe there.

freebirds.png

Nice Edge sig. Don't tease Will with that, he'll jump all over you.

Doc. Your Coheed and Cambria sig is rocking, and I'm sure you know my love for it is that unmatched by many a thing. However, I have a new request.

I have a thread series going, Batman and Philosophy. Hence the need for a sig. :lmao: If it could be just as awesome as my sig, only with a mashing of Batman and some awesome philosopher (anyone but Descartes, really. I fucking hate the douche.) I would be much, much obliged.

Tom Brady and Randy Moss sig. I'll give you oral if you oblige me. I'll come up with more details later.

If I wasn't supporting the Awesome Train Doc I would totally make out with that edge sig of yours. Totally insane. I also find it hard to believe Razor hates Descartes... that dude is worth a lot man. He is one of the only people Triple H will give the clean victory to.

Hey man was just wondering whether you could make me a Rhyno and Tomko sig and say vote for them in the wz tag tournament. Thanks alot.

bap.png

For Razor.

Request Queue
xfearbefore - Tom Brady and Randy Moss
kingdirrtysouth1 - Book This! Magazine Online
tlcfan3 - Rhyno/Tomko

Yo, tlcfan, you sure you want that one made? It doesn't look like they're going to last the first round.

Nice work Doc, as usual.

I love the picture in my sig. Anything you can do with that? Here's the original, without the stupid little "excellence" text I put in it using Paint (I gotz sig skillz!)

kd4sx0.jpg

Hey dude, was wondering if you could change it to the brothers of destruction instead of rhyno/tomko, same writing as before, thanks a bunch.

bap.png

For Razor.

Thaaaaannnnkkkk yyooooouuuu. <3

I would rep, but I still have to spread it around from when I was here, 2 months ago. :lmao::lmao:

Totally insane. I also find it hard to believe Razor hates Descartes... that dude is worth a lot man.

Worth shit, you mean. Any man who spends 5 acts trying to prove the existence of God and hinges one of his main arguments on a horrible piece of circular logic forever gets my disdain.

Oh, and Descartes is pretty much blown out of the water by Hume.

Worth shit, you mean. Any man who spends 5 acts trying to prove the existence of God and hinges one of his main arguments on a horrible piece of circular logic forever gets my disdain.

Oh, and Descartes is pretty much blown out of the water by Hume.

Once I am finished with my RP's & Book This... you, me, Cigar Lounge, Descartes. Sounds cool?

Man Doc... you create the most random sigs of all dude.

Doc, could you possibly make me, one, two, or even three sigs. Two would be more so for my Book This promotion, and the latter would be promoting it. For the first two, I would like one that says Rage in some crazy font and red colors/shades and the second would be for Fightnight which would be blue ( I know I am just like the WWE ) and the last one would be used as an actual sig which would be a combination of the two. I was hoping for the sig to have the initials A.C.W.A. on it and the background to be both red and blue and to feature my two main stars on it. The Undertaker for Rage and Triple H and/or Aj Styles for Fightnight. Feel free to take your time as I realize this is quite a large request.

AshLeigh FalKon said:
Doc... I am also requesting something as well, but this is whenever. Its a sig request for a Mickie James one where she is standing in a serious yet sexy pose. In the background, I'd like the Evolution symbol. If possibly, change the word Evolution in the symbol to DIVA-lution & change most of the gold colours in the background to pinks, purples & maybe blues. Here is a pic of an Evolution symbol just in case you don't know:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/n-H-TwPZ-r0/2.jpg

Please & thankyou. No rush at all.

Damn forums didnt post my post.

Here are the first two you wanted, SC. I'll do the last one tomorrow.
rage.png

fightnight.png

EDIT: Damn, I forgot about FalKon's one! I'll do that too.

Doc my brotha...absolutely love the Natalya one. We shall have a duel for her love. That is after we take out Tyson Kidd haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back