Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing, SC.

I made this because I'm in love with Natalya.
natalya.png

Oh...my...lord.

Unzip your pants Doc, it's time for that oral I promised.

As soon as you give the oral, Doc aint here. Oh well, can't win them all. I'd rather let Natalya give me oral with that awesome sig :D

;)
I'm here now, X...

No problemo, SC. I'll get the last one done today. And I'll try and get yours done too, FalK.

;)
I'm here now, X...

No problemo, SC. I'll get the last one done today. And I'll try and get yours done too, FalK.

No worries there Doc... I won't be using it until DIVA-lution forms or The Awesome Train gets eliminated from the Tag Tourney, whichever one comes first.

Hey Doc great work on the sigs!! The one for FalKon's Divalution stable is sweeeeet. But sorry to say this but on the sig for my Book This you put A.W.C.A. but it's A.C.W.A.

How about a one with John Cena vs The Rock, Saying not exactly, but something along the lines of the past vs the future or the biggest wrestlemania ever

Well that's certainly a random signature there Doc. Nice work though.

Rock vs. Hogan was bigger though. :p

Stephanie is beautiful. How I miss her as GM. I love the sigs dude, keep up the great work! As soon as I can think of anything i'm coming to you for a sig.

the rock vs cena is really good, but i just had a really good idea. how about one featuring all high flyers performing their signature high flying moves, like evan bourne, rey mysterio, aj styles, kofi kingston, suicide. those guys, and maybe others you think are cool. then have a cool slogan like we fly high, but cooler

wefly.png

Tried a totally different approach for that one, a more Phoenix-esque approach. I like how it turned out.

The We Fly one is actually really good, one of the best ive seen you make, and ive seen you make alot of good ones, well just keep up the good work :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back