Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.
Quick update before I go to dinner:
harvey.jpg

Ugh, I love this sig but I hate it. Ive been working on it since last night and my computer kept freezing and losing the data. He's Harvey Volodarskii, my favorite character from No More Heroes.

I should be getting a lot of sigs done tonight since it's Friday.

Man that is some great work, not only is it a great piece of art, it also tributes Mr Perfect.

I might e sending a request soon, if your not too busy with other requests.

That Mr. Perfect sig is fuckin' great Doc. I love the Beautiful People one as well, you can take a wild guess as to why.

Doc buddy, thankyou for the sig. Did I rep you at all for it? Tell me ASAP for 7 free rep points. You can lie, I am drinking Vodka atm.

Quick question whilst I can still ask... should I promote my Book This Thread or the Tag Team of my choice for the Tag Tourney? :D

You repped me for the very first variant.

And, promote both. I could make you a half-and-half sig.

Hey Doc can I have Tito Santana and Eddie Guerrero sig. I want it to say Viva La Tito and somewhere say Vote for them in the tourney. I dont care what pictures you use but could u put them both in a lowrider if possible.

Thanks in advance

Damn Doc, I fucking LOVE that sig. I'm going to be backing Eddie & Tito quite a bit in this tournament, hope they make a good run.

So, Shock showed me a great way for cutting things out smoothly, and I decided to use this new technique on a sig...
So epic...
So amazing...
It Will Blow Your Mind.

Introducing...

Kerwin White.

*fail*

kerwinwhite.png

Haha wow Doc that Kerwin White sig manages to be both awesome and incredibly racist!

Oh My God... a Kerwin White Sig? I would use that to promote my WWE thread that caused some spark but I'd much prefer to promote my Book This! Thread. That reminds me, I need to think of a way to script the Alexis Laree/ODB/McCool Unification Title Match...

Anyway Doc, I love your sigs. Thought I'd let you know how good your sigs unless you have been hiding under a rock.

By the way, another edit :D

Can the Awesome Train sig have "Vote For The Awesome Train For The WZ Tag Tourney" keeping the words already written "The Awesome Train" on there? Thankyou

If I could rep you again, I would just for being my recent sig maker ever since Rebecca went into semi-retirement. I liked her sigs, but you must go with the times I guess.

I also admire the Phoenix & Theo Mayes sigs as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back