Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny is I used your old sig for the picture. The alien just had the perfect expression on his face.

That's a kick ass Legato Sig you made Doc. Great work.

I'm actually considering using it.

Go ahead. Anyone can use any of my sigs as long as they credit me.
Glad you like it. You were the inspiration, after all.

Tried something a little different. It's another Trigun sig of another one of my favorite characters.

poster.png

Doc my man... how you been? I would like a request. This sig you made me in my sig right now is great, but can I have an edit?

Could you replace all the writing & edit it to say:

FWA to replace Velvet Sky/Angelina Love
Click Here To View to replace In Love-ing Memory

Underneath Velvet/Love, could you write "The Sorority"

I'd appreciate it!

Doc, buddy, I fear I may request sigs too often from you, but with the regular season of the NFL starting up, I want to show support for my favorite team. Could you possibly make me a sig with Sean Merriman and LaDainian Tomlinson and Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers logo and work your photoshop magic on it?

Lights_Out_Merriman.jpg

ladainian.jpg

rivers.jpg

San-Diego-Chargers-Logo.gif

Sure thing. Quick question, though, does it have to be those pictures? I'll try and use them, but just in case is it OK if I use other ones?

chargers.png

Now, let me explain the next two:
I can't draw anything but plushies, and I can't download brushes or images on the school computers. I was bored out of my mind and fucking around with filters.
plushmiz.png

ravemiz.jpg

Admit it, Plushie Miz is cute.

Eww, the Chargers? The only thing that's getting charged this year is Shawne Merriman.

Yeah, I know, that joke was terrible. Had to do it. I despise the Chargers. Nice sig though. Perhaps I'll have to ask for your expertise on a Pats sig one of these days.

The Miz one is hilarious as well, you're quite the accomplished artist aren't ye?

Ha...well, since SC's request went so well I'm thinking of doing a series of football sigs. I don't really watch football but my dad is a big fan of the Buccaneers and my history teacher is obsessed with the Steelers, so I may do those plus any other teams people ask me to.

And yes, yes I am. You should see my other plushies I have scribbled in my notebook. Savage, Morrison, Hogan... I think I have a thread with some of them lying around here...

Chargers sig is pretty awesome. I'd love to see a Vikings sig (my favorite football team) if you decide to do the football series of sigs. Keep up the great work.

Sure thing, just tell me the players you want to see on it.

OK, so, here is my football sigs queue:
Patriots (Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker)
Steelers ("Big Ben", some other guy whose name I can't remember right now)
Buccaneers (No idea. I'll ask my dad)
Vikings

Doc... since I love you so much that I would buy a plane ticket or a teleporter, convince Velvet & Hurricane Helms to come with & I'd give you them for a sex orgy just for you if I had the time & money...

Can I request another sig edit? Sorry to be a pain... you should have asked how many times I asked Rebecca to edit the Diva-lution sig... :lmao:

The sig I have currently, can you make the FWA become "Female Wrestling Association" ??? Can you make it bigger but snuggly fits on the right hand side of the sig?

Please & Thankyou man.... appreciate it.

Sure thing, as soon as I get home I'll do it.
And don't feel bad about requesting an edit! You should have seen how many times I had to redo PARADOX's sig! :lmao:

Sure thing, as soon as I get home I'll do it.
And don't feel bad about requesting an edit! You should have seen how many times I had to redo PARADOX's sig! :lmao:

No worries Doc...

I bet you did it less times than Rebecca did mine [oooo, sexual]. Seriously, I had 14 changes on diva names & positions alone. Can you imagine the picture changes... ZOMFG FTW

Dude, any chance you could make me a Mr. Perfect sig? Kinda like the one you did of the Rock? Feel free to throw it together however you like. Maybe with either of these? Thanks, man.

mr-perfect.jpg

016Hennig.jpg

For the Vikings, hmm who would I like to see. Well obviously Adrian Peterson. And then there are so many other options to choose from. But I'd like to see Peterson, Chad Greenway, and Jared Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back