Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another MJ sig... can you make Mickie James look like the Undertaker? Scary background typical of Taker, but instead of Taker, can it be Mickie? Maybe have her dressed as Taker in every way possible. I will post sample pics which could be used, but if you find a better one then use that:

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/8/4/12/f_MickieJamesm_2b7d2fa.jpg

It has to be mirror her psychoness. Can it say Jickie Mames too? Thanks Doc, appreciate all these requests being done.

I think I got it down. Here you go:
jickietaker.png

No, that's just part of the grunge brush. It's just random black marks used to enhance the effect of the sig.

That Predator sig is beastly. Predator is fucking Godly.

Undertaker's#1Fan really isn't anywhere near as bad as Kane-a-Knight.

Wow, those are pretty exceptional peices of work, Doc. I love how dark and "grungy" they look. That is brilliant work, nonetheless and I think that your work has really become amazing lately. The Star Wars one you did for me is sheer class.

Nice work and well done.

Dooooc. FTS and I request a sig. It's for our new tag team effort, FromtheBack. Cigar Lounge advertisement and all, you see.

It needs a bending over Velvet Sky, but with a view of her face. Batman is swinging in, so as to make a perfect entry. Put FromtheBack in there somewhere.

As an alternative, you can simply have Batman in there such as he is penetrating Velvet Sky. I like the first option better, though.

All of this is if you would, of course.

Razor, I have to thank you for giving me the most awesome request in the history of history. I hope you like.
ftb.png

Razor, I have to thank you for giving me the most awesome request in the history of history. I hope you like.
ftb.png

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is, without a doubt, the most awesome purpose Batman has ever served. I shall confer with FTS. I have no doubt he will except said design.

Kudos for making my day. :)

Yeah Doc, that's pretty much the greatest thing my eyes have ever seen. Batman is giving it to Velvet Sky doggystyle...simply epic.

It'd be better if I were the one behind Velvet instead of Batman though.

Hey Doc.

I need your expertise once more. Can you have Legacy getting teabagged by D-X and then having it say Suck It.

Rep will be awarded if this is done and be creative with it thanks.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:worship:

That Batman/Velvet sig is simply the best sig I've ever seen in my life. Way to go on that one Doc, you are KING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back