Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Various requests and originals:

odst.png

hurricaneagain.png

bournecartoon.png

raven.png

Both the Halo and Raven sigs are fantastic Doc, great work man. As always.

Thank you much, X.
here is the request for The People's Champ 88. Sorry It took long-ish.
sharks.png

Yo Doc- you think you could make me a Jake the Snake sig that says "Trust me" That would be awesom.

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/The-Freaking-Doctor/sharks.png[/img]

Copy that into your sig.

Hey Doc buddy how would you feel about making me an old school Edge and Christian sig. One with them from around their days of the 5 second poses. If there is a way to make the background look like streamers that'd be totally sweet. I want the text on it to say across the top " Long Live The Stream " and on the bottom to say " Long Live The Zoo ". Possibly use a picture of Christian and Edge wearing sunglasses and please have it be one with Christian's big bubble glasses. Sorry for the specifics.

Doc, could you take that Halo sig and replace the text with 'New Sig, Same Balls' on the bottom in this color, and have it in the same font that you did 'Vote/Tourney' in this sig:

rocksock.png

And put 'JKO Wins' in the top right corner in the same font and color?

If you do this, thanks so fucking much!

I don't remember a specific one, but I think I've felt that once. Most of the time I wish I could make my sig able to change with each post since I make so many and I want to show them all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back