Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's....an odd signature Doc. Goldust and X-Pac? That's just weird.

Yeah, I know, but it was a request and he wanted me to use a certain picture.

Not a bad sig there Doc. Pretty good considering the low quality of the picture and what not. And BTW, not sure if I ever let you know this, but I LOVE the Hurricane sig. Now just if I could figure out who he is :scratchchin:

Ok either you guys are changing your sigs really quick or there is some way you guys or changing it. Every time i switch between theo's thread and yours Doc you guys have different sigs.

These guys have some magic trick up their sleeves, they change sigs in the blind of an eye, is there some randomizing option they aren't telling us about? Hell they change sigs and it says their offline. But to say the truth, I knew Doc was Walt Disney in disguise, he escaped the freeze chamber thingy he was in and made a holographic sig so nobody would notice.

Haha, good guess, Robert, but it's actually a neat website Theo found that allows us to have a different sig per refresh or something.

christian.png

christian2.png

My third favorite current wrestler, next to The Hurricane and Kofi Kingston.

Very nice work Doc, I love me some Christian. I think the first one is the better of the two, but they're both great.

A larger version of the first one is my wallpaper, actually.

christianwall.png

Great work as usually Doc. I prefer the first compared to the 2nd, but both are awesome, just like Christian. The background is pretty kick ass as well. I should expand my horizon and start working on some backgrounds. Keep up the great work bro.

Oh, very nice Doc. I love me some Foley, that's probably one of your best sigs yet man.

Big update!

vince.png

mizchamp.png

mizawesome.png

dolph.png

Dreamer.png

And a redo of an old sig, now that Abraham Washington pics actually exist.
abwasg.png

Doc awesome work up there. I especially love the Vinnie Mac and the first one of the Miz. All of them are fantastic though. You just keep stepping up your game bro, you are simply the best.

OMG that Scorpion sig is FN incredible! Absolutely love it. You are a god Doc, your stuff is justin credible.

Wow Doc. Those Mortal Kombat sigs are beyond fucking sick, I know I seem to say this every time, but that may just be your best work yet man.

Doc buddy can you make me a Beer Money Inc sig. I want it be a fairly recent picture of them or one that involves James Storm riding the Boozer Cruiser. Just work your magic on it. Also if you could.... please no pictures with Jacqueline in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back