Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man i was just wondering if it was possible for you to make me a Sarita and Taylor Wilde sig please.

Sure thing, TLC. Man you request a lot of sigs from everyone. Not that that's a bad thing.

Here's an update of an old Goldust sig, plus a Goldust wallpaper I made:

goldustagain.png

Goldustwall.png

Only you would rock that Goldust desktop Doc. That was your own wallpaper, wasn't it? Nerd. :p

Yeah, he wooed his girl with that... :)

Nevertheless, is it wrong for me to use that Goldust wallpaper for mine? Right now, it is Darth Vader but I have to admit it Doc, you are really impressing me with some of your newer graphics and wallpapers. So much so that I am beginning to like Goldust... Never thought I would say that.

Goldust is hardcore underrated Dave. Back in the mid-90s he had one of if not the best gimmick in all of wrestling, when you can get 20,000 people to start chanting "******" at you, yeah, you're doing your job pretty damn good. Not even Billy & Chuck could get that kind of response. I always thought his best work was when he was "The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust" in 1997-1998 though. Pure heel gold.

Did I mention how much I'm disappointed by your disdain for William Regal Dave? I kind of ripped into you in that thread.

Goldust is hardcore underrated Dave. Back in the mid-90s he had one of if not the best gimmick in all of wrestling, when you can get 20,000 people to start chanting "******" at you, yeah, you're doing your job pretty damn good. Not even Billy & Chuck could get that kind of response. I always thought his best work was when he was "The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust" in 1997-1998 though. Pure heel gold.

Did I mention how much I'm disappointed by your disdain for William Regal Dave? I kind of ripped into you in that thread.

Aw, no doubt about it. Goldust has been one of the best wrestling personalities in the history of the WWE. Genuinely one of the best wrestlers to step through the ropes and I must admit that he has sort of been my guilty pleasure over the last few months. He has really captured what he used to be about and I think that he definitely needs to be commended in some way. What better way than wallpapers and sigs?

I replied to that, I look forward to your response.

Anyone can use any of my graphics for anything, so long as they credit me. :)

And, yeah I use it for my own wallpaper.
mydesktop-1.png

Hey Doc, mind throwing a border on my current sig real quick? You'd get repsex.

Thanks for the sweet sig doc, yeah i know i request quite a few sigs, i just love seeing your's and Theo's creations.

I've been thinking of maybe one based on the SEVERELY underrated cartoon series, Freakazoid. Something with the title character running across saying "whoooooosh", or maybe even candlejack. If you coul

Doc, I was wondering if you could make me a Shane McMahon sig, with "Thank you, Shane" on it?

Please and Thank you.

Oh and another one of Triple H. I would love to have him, his symbol, and the wording "Dave is that damn good" upon it, if possible. I know I have requested two. It's only because I love you though and your graphics are spot on every fucking time. Cheers mate.

MRC: I remember Freakazoid! I'll get on it.

Dave: Yep and yep. I was planning a Shane one anyway. :(

Totally agree, X. I was always a bit of a Shane mark. I loved his looks, his music, and what he represented. I wanted to see him come back, and I was looking forward to him taking over the company.

Plus...that music!
"Here comes the monayyyy..."

Thank you so much, Doc. Those are fantastic and just what I had imagined them to be. Thank you again, mate.

Ah Freakazoid was insanely awesome. I wish it was on Boomerang. Awesome work on the Freakazoid and Triple H sigs... Ah ! And of course the Candleja... Whoa, almost. Awesome work as always Doc, its impossible to do any less.

Side Note:[YOUTUBE]bpjXFF0zIJY[/YOUTUBE]
By the way, I randomized my sig. Yay! Studying computer Science has its benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back