Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You rock Doc... I'd give you rep but I gotz to spread. I'll give it to you sometime today. I love these sigs so much, that I am refreshing the pages to see which epic one will come up. I got to say, the best one thus far is the Beautiful People that you made with The Sorority on them. You don't mind if I store them in my Photobucket so I don't have to search through this thread again?

EDIT: Although Sara Del Rey was spelt with an 'A' in Rey instead of the "e", I'm thinking of changing her name to Sara Del Ray.

hey doc love the sig you made for me last time. could you make me a new one? im thinking something with miz and morrison. "im the miz and im awsome" and "friday night delight" . future of wrestling type thing.

thanks man

Doc, you are going to hate me for this... but trust me, these FWA sigs are going to be the last that you will ever hear of me and requests for signatures. Possibly forever considering the storylines I have writen down that could go for two years at least... that is unless I push more girls to the top. Again, they are FWA style sigs.

1) Hart von Erich. If you could, place Natalya Neidhart in front of Lacey von Erich who is more in the background but still somewhere and have a Hart theme going.

Natalya_Neidhart_16-1.jpg
010.jpg

04.jpg
1_002.jpg

2) Michelle McCool. Go nuts here with this one, do whatever feels natural.

michelle-mccool-focus-on-me.jpg
michelle-mccool-wwe-wrestling.jpg

3) Wilde 'n' Stock. I believe you already have one made of Sarita/Taylor... could you customised that to have the FWA style?

4) Scream Queens. Daffney and MsChif basically. I have a photo already of them together, but if you need seperate ones I can supply them. These girls need a black and green background as they are a "goth" team.

mschif-7.jpg

Seriously Doc, what else do you want me to do other than an eternity of rep, endorsements and pushing for you to win an EOY awards? I feel bad putting you through all this pain and I do realise that I could just be satisfied with what I have... but yeah.

Thankyou if you decide to take on the project. If you do not want to take the amount of work required here, let me know. I understand the difficulty of this and understand that if you want to do them you can, its not up to me.

Sure! I have Scream Queens done already, so that could be a quick edit. I'll get them done whenever I have the chance.

Big update!

X, here's your wallpaper. If it isn't the right dimensions, right click on your desktop, click Properties, and go to the Settings tab. Then, tell me those dimensions and I'll redo it for ya.
ajwall.png

miguel.png

scream.png

thefuture.png

And, I like making wallpapers way too much, as I'm currently rocking this one:
bretwall.png

Reactions: X
I am so in love with that Hitman wallpaper. I've tried making wallpapers and mine just fail lol. Plus I'm too superstitious, so I gotta stick with my Ryan Howard one until the Phillies are eliminated. That Hitman one is hot as hell though Doc.

Doc that sig is freakin sick..as you know I just need that line to put in my sig box so if you could do that that would be great. Again Doc great work as usual. Freakin sick.

Wow, absolutely epic AJ wallpaper Doc, thanks man, appreciate it. Repsex on the way.

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/The-Freaking-Doctor/miguel.png[/img]

In the future, TPC, to find out the URL just right-click on the image and select "Properties".

Big old update:

REQUESTS:
stockwilde.png

mccool.png

hartvonerich.png

ORIGINALS: Paying respect to one of my favorite WWE divas, one of my favorite pairings of all time, and my favorite character in an excellent series.

katielea.png

Katie Lea flippin Burchill.

famous.png

Meijin Eguchi, a.k.a. "Mr. Famous", from Rockman.EXE [MegaMan Battle Network]. He doesn't like being addressed formally, yet everyone does it. Madness.

rockroll-1.png

Rock Volnutt and Roll Caskett, from Rockman DASH [MegaMan Legends]. This is the only picture of them I could find, which greatly upsets me.

Ohkay Doc, I am definitely giving you a bj when I come to America. These sigs are just pure genious my friend, something that I would not have even considered designing like. I have to say, when I first saw the Hart von Erich one... I blew my load all over the screen for you. :lmao:

Words cannot express how great of a sig-designer you are Doc.

Great job as always Doc. I especially like the MCMG sig. Probably the most underrated tag team of this decade. Or at least in the top 5 most underrated.

calvinharris.png

Made a sig about a singer I like, Calvin Harris. Funny thing about him is that the Americans who actually know who he is quite like him, while most of the English people on this forum absolutely loathe the man and think he's an overrated piece of shit. I happen to quite like him. He's making dance music cool again, and that's quite all right with me.

Before I read the description, I thought that was you Doc in the sig. I was disappointed it was Calvin Harris... but good choice for the sig design. I dont mind CH though.

Awesome sig, Doc.

I love Calvin Harris and I love that song that you are referencing. Your background is fabulous too. Nice work and one for the Scots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back