Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
flashback.png

More Calvin Harris. The line is from his epic song "Flashback" on his new album, Ready For The Weekend. The lyrics from the previous Calvin Harris sig are also from that album, in the song "The Rain". His new album is awesome.

I just noticed this... looks epic Doc. She is a great and under-utilised talent. Any chance of resizing this and transforming it into the FWA style sig? Could you have it say Khrystl Waters instead of Katie Lea?

That Khrystl Waters aint a typo btw. Thanks Doc for the slave-labour... I was thinking of starting up my own sig-making skills. When that time comes, could I borrow the writing style you use?

Doc, could you make me a sig similar to ST's with Kofi Kingston, John Cena, and Lil Wayne? Maybe a color scheme of red for Wayne, green for Kofi, and blue for Cena; similar to how you seperated colors between UT and Savage? Maybe have a black background, but make it colorful, like ST's, and with the text of JKO in yellow?

Rep would be given. And the JKO Seal Of Approval, which very few (i.e. none) of our WZ Members have :lmao:.

Hey Doc, great stuff, um I have a minor request get to it when you can, could you possibly get a sig, with Vince McMahon , with the words WWE's Kingpin.

I would like the sig to be a Darkish, Grey tone/colors.

I'm sorry if I don't have any pictures of Vince for you, but I'm basically letting you run wild with this, have fun doing it, if you feel it should be bright and colorful go for it, I'm sure it'll be great, anything you decide, if you need more details just let me know.

Thanks

Sure thing, all of you.

Sorry I haven't got yours done, Jayko. Dave distracted me. :lmao:

I need a tombstone that says "Here Lies TNA" with the TNA logo, and "2002-20??" under it...

Instead of a standard background, can you add a silhouette of Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan, one on either side?

But why are you about to fucking declare TNA dead because they signed the most popular pro wrestler of all time and one of the best creative minds the business has ever seen? Jesus it's like you guys all watched The Rise and Fall of WCW and decided it was the gospel.

TNA will be perfectly fine. They're only going to grow from here.

But why are you about to fucking declare TNA dead because they signed the most popular pro wrestler of all time and one of the best creative minds the business has ever seen? Jesus it's like you guys all watched The Rise and Fall of WCW and decided it was the gospel.

Never seen that. Also, I didn't declare it dead...I'm just implying that there's a chance they can kill it.

I agree Eric is a genius, but I'm worried about how the product will change from here.

TNA will be perfectly fine. They're only going to grow from here.

We'll have to see...

Doc I would like a Young Jeezy sig please. Just a black and white one...with a cool background, but nothing too crazy. I want the text to say TM103 in a really thick but clean font.

:lmao:
Me and JKO have the same quote in our sigs. It was a fucking brilliant one, to be sure.

jeritron.png

jeffharvey.png

kingvinnie.png

Ugh, that guy? Come on Doc. That guy is shit, he literally made that joke in about 15 posts in different kinds of thread, got hit up for all kinds of spam. He's like a bad comedian trying to get his material over.

Hey, X, his other stuff may suck, but at least he's made one funny joke. I'm not trying to say he's a good poster or anything, just that that particular quote made me lol.

Oh, ye of little faith, NSL...
grve.png

Ugh, that guy? Come on Doc. That guy is shit, he literally made that joke in about 15 posts in different kinds of thread, got hit up for all kinds of spam. He's like a bad comedian trying to get his material over.

We know he's horrible, but it's so bad it's funny. Similar to when people sig those "fagboy cena sux" quotes.

As far as posting skills, that guy is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back