Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Doc... I gotz a request. Can you make me another FWA sig like the one I am equipting now? This time, can I have Mickie James and ODB on the cover? Where it says The Sorority on mine, could it say "Alexis & Jessie Laree". If you need photos I can supply some.

Thanks again Doc.

Hey Doc i know you made me a sig a few days ago but i was just wondered whether you could make me an Amazing Red sig as im in love with him, but only if you have the time.

americanpsycho.png

I've heard of one scene from the book. It nearly gave me nightmares. I mean, live rats, glued vaginas...*shudder*
...I think that was American Psycho. I'll read it eventually.

fwalare.png

Alright DOC! You came through as always. I'm thinking of gettin my own photobucket so that may I can do the random sig thingy.

I have a quick question, Doc.

How did you get such a fine cut around him?

WOW thanks man, that Amazing Red sig is phenominal, i love it, thats it, i'm not asking for any for ages, I LOVE IT!!!! :D

I've got three requests Doc... FWA formatting style. This time, I supplied pictures. I have been rude every other time not to. Just one person, one image on each sig please.

1) Sara Del Rey. Can the background have dark colours (as in the dark side colours)? Which ever one suits better. If they are too big, I have some more:

saradelray2.jpg
saradelray.jpg

2) Daizee Haze. Can the background on this one by like psychadelic like hippies have? Again, if you need others just ask:

daizee9.jpg
daizeehaze_sexy_wrestling-vi.jpg

3) Beth Phoenix. I have her portrayed as the evil heelish savour billed from the heavens. Basically, its like Mordecai if you remember Kevin Thorn's old gimmick. So can the background be associated with this? Same rule with pics, need some I can provide.

beth-phoenix-wwe-divas-4.jpg

If at least one of these can be done, I will grace you with rep for the rest of the year, endorsements in every way possible, anything your heart desires basically. I'd like all done if possible as I am going to try my hand at that interchangable sig thingy and promoting the hell out of my Book This promotion. I want to make it the cornerstone of my WZ reputation. This is of course, If I can find the damn website for it.

Sorry for the load, but its for a good cause. What you need, I will do for you in return. Anything.

Love the Red sig Doc. Fantastic, I'd rock it if it wasn't made for TLC. Really fantastic job, I can't stop raving about it. This post could go on for ages about how awesome the Red sig is and how incredible Red is in his own right. Keep up the great work amigo.

And Jickie Mames, if you need the site I can give it to you, I have it bookmarked on my laptop if you don't already have the site.

Ok doc love the sigs got a new request for you. If I can get a pic of Miguel Cotto (boxer) and the Puerto Rican flag in the background that would be great. Thanks again Doc.

Sure thing, guys! I should hopefully have them done by today, unless Smackdown vs. RAW 2010 takes up all my time ;)

Odelay Doctor, I have an interesting request if you're bored and have a few minutes. I was wondering if you have any AJ Styles wallpapers hanging around, or could make one? All the ones I've seen so far online hare mediocre. Probably 'cause they don't have someone with talent producing them.

I don't know...desktop dimensions? Whatever is fine.

I'm just looking for some of your usual work, really just looking for AJ, maybe with the TNA title. Nice background. I don't know, wing it man, I'm sure I'll like it.

i'll see what I can do, after I'm done with PC88's request. :)

Here are JicK's sigs.
Bethphoenix.png

daizee.png

sara-del-ray.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members