Continuing Survivor

Should Survivor continue with KB as the new Derf?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
So, due to unavoidable circumstances, Derf has had to cancel the Survivor game. I would be willing to take over for him, in the exact spot he was at before yesterday, at the end of challenge #2. What are your thoughts on this? Should I continue or not? I'll leave this open for 24 hours so everyone can have their chance to vote and say what they think.

Yeah definately hun. I think you'd be great at it, and I'd help with whatever I could.

By the way, do you have a problem with me moving this into the Bar room? Simply because everyone goes in there, I'm not sure about in here.
xo

Also, if the vote goes to continue it, use this thread to make any suggestions, either for improving the game or for challenges.

Klunder, untill I actually lose my computer, I would be happy to help you in whatever way I can. I just can't do alot of the work without my computer reseting. So if it's a go, I'll still help.

I was planning on asking for that from you actually so I appreciate you bringing it up. I have a few ideas for challenges actually. We could PM each other with ideas or what not. Again, appreciate it.

So it looks like the game will continue. We need a replacement for my spot on team blue. Volunteers not already in the game?

So it looks like the game will continue. We need a replacement for my spot on team blue. Volunteers not already in the game?

Honestly, I'm somewhat thinking the same thing. I haven't contributed shit to my team, other than screwing up the original game to begin with. So I think its best if I just dropped out and let everyone else have fun with it.

When I get involved, I find too many flaws that "I" personally can't stand, so I want them dealt with. Thats part of why the first game got messed up to begin with. And like I said, I haven't really contributed either.

I'd also like to dropped from the game because I've been too busy with work & work

I'll need to talk to Derf about it, but I'm thinking about restarting the whole game, with slightly altered rules and teams picked from a hat to keep things all set. It might help things out with people being able to be in or out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back