Confessional

I would like to apoligize for the oversize of my sig. i misunderstood. it said the sig shouldnt be over 500 pixels wide and mine was 500 pixels wide???? so shouldnt the rule be " SIgs must be under 500 pixels wide?" Just apologising :D

I would like to apoligize for the oversize of my sig. i misunderstood. it said the sig shouldnt be over 500 pixels wide and mine was 500 pixels wide???? so shouldnt the rule be " SIgs must be under 500 pixels wide?" Just apologising :D

I'd also like to apologise on giving you the infraction, didn't notice you already have one.

Should be deleted when an admin gets online.

I want to confess to putting a game in the wrong forum. My bad, thanks for moving it, and now, I have learned something.

I'd like to confess that I in fact have recieved infractions.. Technically, though, I think my latest should be removed.. The thread was moved to the LD/Spam Zone just after I posted, and I got hit for spam. XD. It's all good, though, cause I am careful to follow rules, now.

Funny enough, once upon a time, NorCal was infracted for a post that was made in the spam zone, and then was LATER moved out of the spam zone. So, the opposite of you Santino. And I didnt cry about it. So stop being a bitch.

Oh boy, it's really a bummer that I had to ridicule NorCal! I'm sorry I wasted my time making fun of the poor bastard. Gosh, will you dumb bastards EVER forgive me?

I guess so. I'm not worthy enough to be a fan of a "wildly successful" moderator! man, you must get invited to UN conferences all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back