Coming Soon: The Battle Zone Tournament!

Well, the only time Joker has been killed is in a non-canon game, where he died from his own stupidity. And he dies in the future, though that probably doesn't count.

Actually I was referring to Emperor Joker, where he gains Mxy's powers. Almost no one can stop that.

Only two of these ten combatants are returning competitors. Hope you like the new names we're throwing at you.

Needles Kane

TMHONeedlesKane.jpg

Eren Jaeger

Eren.png

Katniss Everdeen

katniss.png

Harry Potter

Pic_1300934441_1.jpg

The Doctor

davidTennant_1381584c.jpg

Hei

hei-darker-than-black-jpg.jpg

Robin Hood

images

King Arthur

King_arthur.jpg

Castlevania Dracula

Dracula-sotn.png

Mega Man

images

Confirmed list:

Adam Jensen
Agent 47
Batman
Bishop
Boba Fett
Booker DeWitt
Bowser
Bruce Lee
Buffy Summers
Bugs Bunny
Captain America
Captain John Shepard
Castlevania Dracula
Chell
Cole MacGrath
Colossus
Conan The Barbarian
Cyclops
Daredevil
Deadpool
Duke Nukem
Eren Jaeger
Ezio Auditore
Gambit
Harry Potter
Hawkeye
He-Man
Hei
Hit-Girl
Hulk Hogan
Iron Man
Jack Bauer
John Rambo
Judge Dredd
Katniss Everdeen
Khan
King Arthur
Lara Croft
Light Yagami
Link
Luke Cage
Magneto
Mario
Martian Manhunter
Master Chief
Mega Man
Multiple Man
Needless Kane
Neo
Ness
Nick Fury
Raiden
Riddick
Robin Hood
Samus Aran
Solid Snake
Soundwave
Spider-man
Spike Spiegel
Storm
Subzero
The Bride (Beatrix Kiddo)
The Doctor
The Flash
The Joker
The Predator
The Punisher
The Scarecrow
The Terminator
The Thing
"Vash The Stampede
Squall Leonhart "
Wario
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
Yu Narukami
Zelda

Confirmed list:

Adam Jensen
Agent 47
Batman
Bishop
Boba Fett
Booker DeWitt
Bowser
Bruce Lee
Buffy Summers
Bugs Bunny
Captain America
Captain John Shepard
Castlevania Dracula
Chell
Cole MacGrath
Colossus
Conan The Barbarian
Cyclops
Daredevil
Deadpool
Duke Nukem
Eren Jaeger
Ezio Auditore
Gambit
Harry Potter
Hawkeye
He-Man
Hei
Hit-Girl
Hulk Hogan
Iron Man
Jack Bauer
John Rambo
Judge Dredd
Katniss Everdeen
Khan
King Arthur
Lara Croft
Light Yagami
Link
Luke Cage
Magneto
Mario
Martian Manhunter
Master Chief
Mega Man
Multiple Man
Needless Kane
Neo
Ness
Nick Fury
Raiden
Riddick
Robin Hood
Samus Aran
Solid Snake
Soundwave
Spider-man
Spike Spiegel
Storm
Subzero
The Bride (Beatrix Kiddo)
The Doctor
The Flash
The Joker
The Predator
The Punisher
The Scarecrow
The Terminator
The Thing
"Vash The Stampede
Squall Leonhart "
Wario
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
Yu Narukami
Zelda

That's such an amazing list, and we're barely over halfway done!

Magneto will have to save us from Aran and Link this year...

If I'm not mistaken, both of them are winners from previous tournaments. Unless either one of them lands on a great team, I'd like to see them both go down, and Magneto could be just the guy to do it.

Though I still think Shepard could destroy Samus.

My character you totally should have had in but won't of the day is...

Nikola Tesla

Still waiting for the anime reps. Kenshiro and Ranma would be good choices. As would Alucard. Naruto would also be a good choice.

Still waiting for the anime reps. Kenshiro and Ranma would be good choices. As would Alucard. Naruto would also be a good choice.

Are Light Yagami, Spike Spiegel, Vash the Stampede, Eren Jaeger, and Hei not considered anmie anymore?

Please no Naruto. He gets ridiculous in later series Shippuden. There are very few people I think he could have a good fight with. He doesn't even need a partner.

Harry Potter. Riddikulusly awesome.

Eren Jaeger is going to be one of my big underdogs I'm gonna be pushing for because he has some crazy powers. Seriously, Ech, anyone, if you haven't seen Attack On Titan yet, get on it. It's one of the coolest, craziest action/sci-fi/fantasy anime shows I've ever seen. It's also pretty much the most popular thing in Japan right now, so you know.

I made sure to include a bunch of great anime characters this year, ones either from lesser-known anime or classics that aren't the immediately obvious ones. None of your typical shonen stuff. I think they're going to make awesome competitors.

Eren Jaeger is going to be one of my big underdogs I'm gonna be pushing for because he has some crazy powers. Seriously, Ech, anyone, if you haven't seen Attack On Titan yet, get on it. It's one of the coolest, craziest action/sci-fi/fantasy anime shows I've ever seen. It's also pretty much the most popular thing in Japan right now, so you know.

I made sure to include a bunch of great anime characters this year, ones either from lesser-known anime or classics that aren't the immediately obvious ones. None of your typical shonen stuff. I think they're going to make awesome competitors.

Not to mention EVERY anime fan I know has been fawning over that series since it started, it's become the new Sword Art Online except less shit, Jaeger will get through at least 3 rounds based on his popularity alone so I wouldn't really call him an underdog. Also if Kirito's in it and somehow gets paired with this guy......

I'm still holding out for some Kingdom Hearts love. Sora would make a really interesting entry especially after Dream Drop Descent.

I just started reading the manga a week ago. Pretty cool so far.

I'll put it on my "to watch" list. After I'm satisfied with One Piece, FMA is the next one I'm picking up.

I'll put it on my "to watch" list. After I'm satisfied with One Piece, FMA is the next one I'm picking up.

"To watch" list - do you happen to have a myanimelist or hummingbird or something?

FMA reminds me - have any of the elric brothers been in this tourney before? They'd be a pretty good team in this year's one *hint hint*

I have a myanimelist.

The Elrics would make good combatants, but I keep forgetting about them. My taste in anime and manga is actually either pretty obscure or old-school. I really need to reread FMA one of these days, though. That was my shit back in middle school.

I can't believe I almost didn't post 10 new names today! Never fear, I got you folks covered.

Zero

megaman_zero001-1.jpg

Astro Boy

astroboy21.jpg

Hercule

images

Dante

devil-may-cry-dante-f.jpg

Viewtiful Joe

Viewtiful-joe.png

"Jacket"

images

Albert Wesker

Albert-wesker.jpg

Jill Valentine

jill_valentine_portrait_by_ukalayla-d5tepbb.jpg

Aragorn

King_Aragorn.PNG

Sherlock Holmes

cornell_holmes_glass.jpg

"To watch" list - do you happen to have a myanimelist or hummingbird or something?

FMA reminds me - have any of the elric brothers been in this tourney before? They'd be a pretty good team in this year's one *hint hint*

Negative, because my current list is pretty short, and contains stuff I should have watched but haven't gotten around to yet....

FMA
Hellsing
Kekkaishi
Yu Yu Hakusho

There have been others that are short and I can get through quickly, like Azumanga Daioh and Vandred I knocked out both in about 2 and half weeks. In comparison it's taken me 8 months to complete 70% of One Piece. Attack on Titan will likely fall into the former category.

EDIT: And great choice in Astro Boy. That's very old school.

Negative, because my current list is pretty short, and contains stuff I should have watched but haven't gotten around to yet....

FMA
Hellsing
Kekkaishi
Yu Yu Hakusho

There have been others that are short and I can get through quickly, like Azumanga Daioh and Vandred I knocked out both in about 2 and half weeks. In comparison it's taken me 8 months to complete 70% of One Piece. Attack on Titan will likely fall into the former category.

EDIT: And great choice in Astro Boy. That's very old school.

Add steins;gate and Ouran highschool host club to that list if you haven't watched them already, those two anime are sooo far above and beyond anything that has ever happened before it's not funny.

Fuck yeah astro boy! Used to watch that and speed racer religiously when i was like 5 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back