Coming Soon: The Battle Zone Tournament!

We've got more for ya.

Multiple Man

406px-Multiple_man.jpg

Judge Dredd

biz00157.jpg

Riddick

next-gen-riddick-confirmed.jpg

Jack Bauer

jackbauer.jpg

The Thing

250px-Thing_v2_1_coverart.jpg

Neo

neo.jpg

Spike Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel_Profile.jpg

Vash The Stampede

Vash1.jpg

Squall Leonhart

1744917-dissidia_squall.jpg

Mario

MarioSSBM.jpg

Neo in the Matrix is a god, Neo outside of the Matrix is still a master of weapons and several forms of martial arts. I think it depends on context we put Neo in.

Neo is a bit of a gamebreaker, though.

Only if the fight takes place in the Matrix, which I'd argue it does not. If it's not in the Matrix he's still a kung-fu master, arms master, super intelligent fighter, but he's not going to be able to dodge attacks in bullet time. I'd imagine someone like The Thing could take him out.

But if the enemy has any online connection (like Iron Man), it's connected to the Source...

Yeah, the problem is, there's no giant book sitting in the Library of Congress that lists what is and is not canon. And if we go by that idea, it's gonna end up with you and me arguing over what is and is not canon. And neither of us would be right, or wrong. Except you. You would be wrong. ;)

If the people who are running the tournament want to pre-decide the canon we're allowed to use, I'm all for that.

Fine. Then I'm going to wank Joker, Bugs, and Sonic as multiversal beings that can't be beaten. I expect one of them to easily win this year.

Fine. Then I'm going to wank Joker, Bugs, and Sonic as multiversal beings that can't be beaten. I expect one of them to easily win this year.

Well, the only time Joker has been killed is in a non-canon game, where he died from his own stupidity. And he dies in the future, though that probably doesn't count.

No MacGyver, no My Little Pony, no My Little MacGyver, but try these names on for size!

10 Names: The Nintendo, Japanese Video Game, and Deadly Robot Edition.

Wario

rsz_wario_pose.jpg

Bowser

Bowser-super-mario-bros-32614350-600-548.jpg

Link

link.jpg

Zelda

Princess_Zelda_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png

Samus Aran

classic_render_samus.png

Yu Narukami

Yutransparent.png

Solid Snake

Solid_snake.jpg

Raiden

9191_1.jpg

The Termintaor

The-Terminator.jpg

Ness

1102713-ness_character_super_smash_bros_melee_screenshot_big.jpg

Wario will be one of my picks this year, as well as Solid Snake. Though I love our roster so much it's gonna be hard to decide who to really back, and it all depends on the teams of course.

How are you guys deciding the teams? Any method to the madness, or are you going random draw?

How are you guys deciding the teams? Any method to the madness, or are you going random draw?

Random draw of course! If we see anything that looks like a major mismatch we may step in, but otherwise everything will be done by chance.

I hope Gandalf makes it onto this list at some point. If Bugs Bunny can then surely the most powerful wizard in epic fantasy history can as well.

Remind me, exactly what were Gandalf's powers? Off the top of my head they were never really that well defined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back