• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Ninja Turtle Should Enter The Battle Zone?

Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Should Make It In?

• Leonardo

• Michaelangelo

• Donatello

• Raphael

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ninja_turtles.jpg

Unfortunately, they can't all enter, so I turn to the denizens of WZ to choose which turtle should represent the TMNT in the upcoming Battle Zone Tournament. Vote in the poll, and if you so desire post about why one turtle is better than another.

And...go.

Unfortunately not. That wouldn't really be fair, since everyone else in the tourney is one person. I feel your pain, but each Turtle is different enough that the one chosen could make a difference.

Why is Leo not winning this?

1. Leader of TMNT

2. Not a hot head like Raph.

3. Because Splinter would want you to pick him....

I'm of two minds here. One one hand, Donatello is the smartest turtle and he's got the technological know how to adapt to some of the weapons his opponents may be wielding. He'd be able to keep a level head an adapt to the situation even when he's staring down Batman or locked in a headlock by Hogan.

On the other hand, the hot headed Raphael is probably the best fighter within the Turtles. He has a temper, but that might wind up aiding him in his fight as his passion could help overcome an enemy. Where Donatello might be able to adapt to beat a stronger enemy, Raphael could find himself as the favorite in many matches based on fighting skill alone.

So is it the Turtle with the bo staff, or the man with the sais? I'll have to look at some of the arguments in here.

Raph is best suited for this type of thing, he is the badass of the group, the one that likes to fight most. Leo is the born leader, & probably the most disciplined of the four I don't see him entering a Battle Zone tourny unless forced to, it's just not in his character. Donny is the smart one of the group, he knows how to & can fight if necessary but I think he would most likely pass on a Battle Zone invite to go work on some new gadget, Mikey...Mickey is just a ******, he can fight but he'd rather skateboard through the sewers while chowing down on some pizza, than fighting for fun. The Battle Zone IS something Raph would enter just for fun & to prove how much of a badass he is. Plus he's my favorite, so my vote goes Rapheal

Raphael is too much of a hard headed asshole to properly compete. I'm going with Leonardo. He's the oldest, smartest, and most level-headed. Donatello doesn't like fighting, and Michelangelo would get his ass kicked.

Raphael is too much of a hard headed asshole to properly compete.

to properly compete? isn't the idea for them to fight, which, if you havn't noticed is kinda what Raph does best.

I'm going with Leonardo. He's the oldest,

I was always under the impression they were all born at around the same time, so if he's the oldest it's not really by much, few mins. maybe.

smartest,

No, that would be Donatello

and most level-headed.

I'll give you that, however I will also leave you with a clip where Raph beats Leo's ass one on one

[youtube]JKVAv4fE4-o[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back